Chapter 52

Weeks into March  

Abel

"No... way..." I say running my hand down my face.

I can't believe this. I'm devastated and so disappointed in myself.

"I told you Abel." She says crossing her arms across her chest.

"This can't be real." I say disapprovingly.

"Yes sir you're a father of a healthy baby boy." The pale skinned doctor says insuring me with what I don't want to hear.

I feel shock, enraged, disbelief, and so much other shit running in me right now.

I flew to Vancouver to meet up with Tiff about this baby thing. She told me she wanted to get a prenatal paternity test done so if I'm not the babies father she won't have to worry me about it. But the this whole thing went left. I am the father. I still can't believe this shit.

"Fuck!" I yell pacing back and forth like a maniac.

The doctor eyes widen and I can tell he's a bit frightened by my behavior. 

"I'll leave you two to talk about this." He says quickly leaving out the room closing the door behind him.

"I told you Abe, the baby is yours." Tiffany says softly sitting down in a chair.

I look at her and her bulging stomach. The thought of her having my child kills me. I wanted this to be with Lani, the love of my life, not a one night stand.

"I don't know what I'm going to do."

"How about you start a life with me and your soon to be child." She suggest making me want to slap her dumb ass.

"I have a girlfriend Tiff!" I yell trying to keep my cool, "I'm in deep shit already."

I dead ass feeling so much right now. I have a baby by a girl I don't love. And the girl I do love I'm fucking up shit for us. I can't ever just settle down and be right. I think this karma coming for me for my actions in the past.

"No made you come over and fuck me Abel! You knew you had a girl when you came over that night," she says getting up walking in front of me.

"You thought you were coming to fuck me again when I was texting you dirty shit. You came over then while you're with the girl you're with now, so what's making you not want to be in my life? You like being in it when your thinking about yourself getting satisfied." She snaps poking my chest irritating me.

Not having a word to say I simply look at her. I swear if I wasn't raised right if slap the shit out of her.

"Get out of my face Tiff." I say stepping back.

She stops and shakes her head, "You better get your shit together because next month I'm due and your going to be in this baby's life."

"Shut the fuck up." I mumble rolling my eyes.

Her nagging me is getting to me so bad.

"See you next month when you have your shit together baby daddy." She says leaving out the doctors office.

I don't need to be in this environment anymore, I need to clear my head.