Chapter 50

Abel's birthday

Abel

I wake up from feeling kisses being planted all over my face repeatedly over and over again. I groan turning over wanting to continue my great sleeping that I was doing.

"Stop." I mumble as I'm being shaken.

"Babe it's your birthday! You're twenty six years old!" Lani says excitedly.

I don't know why she's so hype about that. I'm basically almost an old man now.

"Can I sleep for twenty six more minutes." I say opening my eyes looking up at the long haired beauty leaning over me.

She laughs laying back down beside me, "I guess you can since your the birthday Prince."

I turn facing Lani looking at her natural morning face. She's always so damn cute in the morning. Don't get me wrong she's beautiful all day long but in the morning she's either bubbly or grumpy but her skin does this glowing thing that drives me crazy. I can't explain it but it's cute.

I can have whatever I like today?" I ask with a growing smile on my face.

"Today is February sixteenth so yeah." She chuckles and I place a smirk on my face.

"Let's have some really good morning sex right now." I request.

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Anything but that."

"You were all for it two nights ago." I say rubbing her bare arm.

"Yeah but I've leveled myself back out. I'm going to wait till marriage again."

She's saying this now because she's not feeling all tingly inside like all the other times right now.

"Well consider that ring you have on an engagement ring." I laugh.

She looks at the ring admiring it,
"Nope too late you said it was a promise ring."

"Give me a little more time it'll be a real wedding ring love."

"Crazy talk," she laughs running her hand down her face.

It sounds crazy now but I'm serious about that. I am going to marry her and make her the happiest girl alive. I can feel it in my bones that were soulmates and meant to be together. How do I know this? Because no girl has ever made me feel this way.

"You'll see." I say nonchalantly.

Lani sits up in bed looking down at me. I stare back at her waiting for her to speak or something but she just stares.

"Did you leave me alone last night?" She asked.

With that question my heart raced. I don't know weather to tell her the truth that I did or what. The truth will come with me telling her I was planning on cheating, which I didn't, but also with telling her I may have a baby on the way by a friend with benefit here in Canada.

"No baby girl," I shamefully lie, "Why would you think that?"

"Well I do thing weird clingy thing where I wrap my arms around you while you're asleep and I can smell your scent that I'm addicted to but last night I didn't smell it." She explains.