Chapter 74

Abel

The next day

I listen to the beat nodding my head as my verse flows over it smoothly. We've been in the studio for a couple of hour playing back the song making sure it's perfect. I decided to remix Bryson's song Rambo. It's one of his underrated songs but it's still fire if you ask me.

I just signed a deal so big that's it's a secret
Victoria's Secret Angel models dancing 'round me for a reason
Spread your wings for me like I'm Freddy Mercury
But baby, you should call me king, you know that's it's my season...

"This shit is dope man." Bryson says nodding his head.

"Thanks bro, you're the genius behind it really." I say complementing him back on his skills.

"The girls are going to love this one," he says as the beat plays out.

My phone vibrates in my hand from a new message. It's Lani... Again.

Baby girl💘 : Abel you're really making me wait outside in the car like I'm a child! I'm bored and I will run the gas out of your wagon using all the air conditioning. It's been at least two hours! 😒

She's so dramatic. I told her she can go drive around to keep herself occupied till I come out.

I didn't take any chances on Lani coming in freaking out over Bryson suave ass. I'm a jealous boyfriend so any slick flirting shit would set me off.

A : baby I'm almost finished

Baby girl💘 : you said that an hour ago. I'm coming in.

A : no

Baby girl💘 : too late 😇 I promise I'll be on my best behavior daddy

She's defiant but she just called me daddy so she can do what she wants. I'm a push over for the kinky talk.

"Who's this?" Bryson asked scoping over Lani as she walks in with a wide smile.

Her hair is beautiful, skin is glowing, smile amazing, dressed to perfection... Why does she have to be so damn pretty? Impressing other niggas and shit without trying.

"Bryson this is my girlfriend Lani, Lani this is Bryson." I say introducing them to each other.

"It's nice to meet you." Lani says politely.

Bryson smiles shaking her hand, "Nice to meet you too beautiful." He smiles.

I could have sworn I threw in the word girlfriend when I introduced her.

"I'm almost ready to wrap things up baby." I say checking the watch on my wrist.

"I'll be waiting over here." She says walking over to a chair having a seat.

She actually contained herself better than I thought she would.

"Yo man, she's insanely beautiful." Bryson says, "Where did you find her at? She's a model or something?"

"An upcoming one." I answer.

"But we met through her cousin which is my best friend, back in Toronto."