Chapter 97

Abel

"I told you that you can get whatever you want." I reassure throwing my arm around Lani shoulder.

As a few cameras flash and questions fly, Lani and I are at the mall doing a little bit of shopping. I told her mother not to worry about buying anything for Lani's dorm and all of that because I have it covered. Anything she wants or needs I got it.

Currently we are standing in some store called Urban outfitters trying to find Lani a comforter to match the theme she wants her dorm to be.

"I like this bohemian styled one but it's kind of pricey." Lani glancing to me.

"You can get it love it's no problem." I assure again.

Lani nods, "Well I have everything else so let's check out."

I follow her up to the register and pay for everything heading out the mall with my security. Once we make it to my car I start the engine and look over to Lani staring at her.

"What? Stop being so weird." She chuckles grabbing my face turning my head around.

"I can't just stare at you?" I ask looking back at her.

I can honestly just stare at this girl for no reason and be impressed. She's so beautiful.

"Can I stare at you back and make you uncomfortable?" She stares back at me playfully.

"Ok I'm done." I laugh backing out the parking space.

I don't know where we are headed to next. We've done everything already today do we could go hang with the guys or something.

"What do you want to do today? You wanna go out or see the crew, you tell me." I say looking over at Lani.

"I don't know," she shrugs. "you tell me."

"If you leave it up to me I'd say we go back to my place and let me taste that pretty-"

"We can go see the guys." She cuts mr off quickly turning red.

I laugh and nod my head heading to LaMar's place. If they aren't at my house everyone is at his.

"Save that thought for later on though." Lani smirks cutting her eye over at me.

"Bet." I chuckle.

For the rest of the car ride we talk and laugh all the way to LaMar's place. And I was right, the entire crew is here. Their cars are lined up outside.

Getting out the car Lani pointed out something that I almost missed.

"Hawk's car isn't here." She states walking up the drive way.

I stop and look around noticing that she's right. The hell is is obnoxious ass at?

"Maybe he's on a date with Audrey." I shrug.

"They're so cute. She's going to ruin his life." Lani laughs walking on up to the door.

I laugh along. If she ruins his life by changing him into a new nigga I'd gladly thank her. It's about time he chills with all the childish shit.

Before we could ring the doorbell LaMar is already at the door.

"I heard that loud ass car of yours soon as it hit this street." He laughs standing in the doorway.