Chapter 16

Lani's pov

I wake up with a slight headache but it's not too bad. I don't feel Abel's arm around me like always. I pat his side of the bed and it's empty, he's not there.

"Abel," I call out through the hotel and receive no answer.

I hope I didn't give up my virginity last night. All I remember is Abel going to get a condom that's all. Maybe he left because he got what he wanted from me finally. He's such a fu--

"You up and getting ready?" I hear Lamar say knocking on the other side of the door.

I forgot we have to catch a flight this morning. I face palm myself and walk over to the door opening it.

"Good morning Lani." Lamar says with a bright smile.

"Good morning, have you seen Abel?" I ask.

"He's not in there?" he ask pulling out his phone from his pocket.

I shake my head left to right "Nope."

"Hold on let me call him."

Lamar calls and walks off talking to Abel soon as he picks up.

"Ok, see you bro." I hear him say as he approaches back over to where I am.

"He's outside the hotel right now."

"Where did he go?"

"Uhh, he said he went to go get you breakfast because your cranky when you don't have your food in the morning." He smiles. I guess that seems legit enough.

"Ok, well I'm going to go get ready."

"Alright be ready by ten." He says and I close the door walking over to my suitcase to pick out my outfit for today. I'll just wear my black tee shirt dress and leather natural brown colored sandals.
I don't feel like dressing up for a plane ride and rehearsal. Like always I freshen up properly and afterwards I pick my hair out with my hands and I look decent for the day. I clean my bull septum piercing and readjust it looking in the mirror. I hear movement in the front and it must be Abel with my breakfast.

I walk out to Abel... But no breakfast.

"Good morning baby girl you look beautiful like always." He smiles but I'm not caring for that right now.

"Where's my food?" I ask cutting all the cute crap. I'm hungry.

"What food?" He ask frowning his brows.

"The food you told Lamar you went out to get me this morning, that's why you we're gone when I woke up-- aren't those the clothes you slept in last night." I point out walking closer to him.

"Yeah I ran out this morning with out changing."

"Then where's my food?"

He stands there with his hand in his sweat pants pocket with an uneasy look on his face.

"Abel I know your lying to me." I say.

"You do?" He says with a shocked expression on his face.

"Yes, you left because--"

"Baby girl I'm sorry I shouldn't have did what I did and I understand if you want to be done with me. I don't deserve a smart girl like you. I'm so fucking stupid." he says pacing back and forth.

"So did leave because you finally took my virginity and now your done with me since you got what you wanted?" I ask and I'm honestly a little hurt right now. This is my main reason why I have trust issues.