Chapter 94

Lani

Weeks have passed and I'm finally at peace with the tragic event that took place. I've been focusing on other things besides that.

For example I've been committed to hitting up the gym everyday to get my super flat stomach back. Since the baby bump was small it's like I automatically got my abs back.

Not only did focusing on positive things help out but when you have amazing people in your life it truly helps.

Our mothers, friends, and including each other support have helped along the way. Everyone checked on me and left me some really great advice. My mindset is on a new level. I have big things planned for myself... Really big things. 

"I'm here babe." I yell from down the hall closing the front door behind me.

I stopped by Abel's place after just leaving the gym just to see him. Since Abel put this huge engagement ring on my finger, he's been such a sweetheart. He's been one but lately he's been too adorable to handle. Or maybe it's just me being sappy all over him.

I walk into the almost silent living room to see Abel writing on a notepad while humming soft tune. He's in his zone on writing I see.

"Oops, sorry." I say softly apologizing.

I don't want to break his train of thought while writing.

"It's fine baby," Abel says tossing the notepad to the side. "I'd rather give you my attention." He chuckles standing up.

I walk over to Abel sitting in his lap pecking his lips few times. 

"How's my girl doing today?" He asked almost making me blush that easily.

"I'm tired and in need of a nice bath," I answer. "Today's ab workout was no joke."

"I don't even see why you still go to the gym. You look perfect." Abel compliments letting his hands grip around my waist.

I kiss his lips, "You're so sweet."

"Just doing my job as your fiancé." He smiles widely.

Abel seriously melts my heart every time he says that. He's so sincere and pure when he says it. You can just hear the love and passion in his voice and see it in his eyes.

"Is it possible that you make me feel like I fall in love with you all over again everyday?" I smile back.

"I can relate." He chuckles.

After a few more minutes of talking I head up stairs getting in the shower and changing out of my sweaty clothes. Soon as I'm out, I moisturize and I lounge in the usual; an oversized tee and shorts.

Going back down stairs, I joined Abel on the sectional cuddling with him in his arms. He hummed some random tune I guess that he has in head. I feel so good that  I could actually drift off to slee-

"Where's the love birds?" Hawk yells aloud from down the hall.

Sleep is suddenly not an opinion anymore.

"Probably doing it." I hear a familiar voice laugh along.

Along with the laughter came the crew, Cash, and surprisingly Audrey.

They all came in carrying balloons, flowers, and gifts. For what reason I do not know.

"Look at these two you guys." Cash chuckles sitting huge box down on the other end of the sectional carefully.

"Real relationship goals." Hy chimes in.

I sit up confusingly watching the crew pile in. Once they've sat everything down they come over joining Abel and I on the sectional.