Chapter 11

Abel pov

This is the best sleep I've had in a while. I look over at the brown skinned curly headed girl in my bed who's still asleep. Lani fell asleep in my arms last night and it felt so right. She rolls giving me a view of her beautiful face. She's so gorgeous, but I just remembered she has a shoot this morning! I'm probably more excited than her for some reason.

"Lani, Lani.." I say trying to wake her up.

She grumbles swatting at me, "Leave me alone."

"You have a shoot this morning wake up."

She opens her dark brown eyes finally. "Can I at least eat breakfast first?" She ask sounding a little mean. She's not a morning person.

"Of course but first you have to get your ass up." I say thumping her jaw to aggravate her so she can get a move on.

Once she's up and moving she goes to the bathroom to get ready. I get up and do the same getting dressed for the day. About ten minutes later I'm out and dressed. I guess it was easy for me since I always wear black it's nothing to really match I've been rocking that color for years. Lani comes out about forty minutes later dressed. This might cause us to be late.

"About time." I says looking at her,

"Can't rush beauty." She says laughing swinging her hair back.

"Then maybe you should go back and try a few more minutes." I joked but I guess she didn't like it because she pinched me.

"Stop abusing me girl damn." I say rubbing my arm.

"It's me just showing you love the hard way."

She walked into this dirty joke I'm about to say,

"I can give you something hard you'll love." I smirk causing her to roll her eyes.

"I'll pass." She waves her hand dismissively.

"You say that now," I say with a grin.

Soon or later she's going to want me and I'll be there to give myself to her. I should stop thinking about it for I get a random bonner. That shit is embarrassing.

"You ready to go?" I say changing the topic.

"No! I still want my breakfast." She yells. She can act bratty at times. I see what her mother was talking about.

"Ok, ok I'll drive you to Starbucks. I'm paying." I say shaking my head.

I grab the keys to my black G wagon and we head out the door. I do as I say stopping her by Starbucks and heading on to the shoot downtown. The shoot will be in a old building I picked out. I picked that place because it will give that old eerie look to the pictures. I hope Lamar cleaned it up nice like he said he would.

We arrive exiting the car going in the building. The crew is here as well as the photographer and designer. I didn't get a make up crew because to me Lani doesn't need it she's flawless in my eyes. That sounds corny now that I think about but I don't care.
This building It's decked out. Lamar has BBTM (Beauty Behind The Madness) spray painted on the walls with lyrics from my songs from the new album. The lightening through the cracked windows are perfect.

"Lamar bro you're the best." I say giving him a hand shake pulling it into a quick hug.

"That's my middle name." He says

"Nah fam it's Lamar I gotta bald head Taylor." Hawk says making everyone laugh.

"Enough games, are you ready for your first shoot cous?" Lamar ask Lani.