Chapter 79

Abel

"Are you sure about this bro? You don't want to have group discussion about this?" LaMar asked as we stand around in the jewelry store browsing.

I'm a grown ass man I don't have to have a group discussion about everything I do.

I pull out my phone checking the time and while doing that I stop and look at my adorable lock-screen. It's a older photo of Lani posing in my shirt.

I don't know why but I really like that picture

I don't know why but I really like that picture. She's so sexy and she wasn't even trying.

"It has to happen sooner or later." I say locking my phone up holding it in my hand still.

Mar chuckles, "Make me proud then Mr. Spontaneous."

I'm not spontaneous, I'm really just using my common sense and taking my mothers advice. I'm in love and I feel like I'm rushing things maybe but I think I'm ready.

Breaking me out my thoughts Lamar slaps my arm getting my attention.

"Damn nigga." I say rubbing my arm. That shit kind of hurts.

"Did you hear me?" He asked and I shake my head no.

"I said when are you going to pull all this off?" He repeats himself.

I rub my thin beard thinking of an answer to tell him.

"Soon." I answer simply.

I have until August 10th to make somethings happen. It's only the June as of right now so I can plan this out and make everything perfect.

I'm still hating the fact that Lani is leaving but I have to deal with it and watch her prosper for the best. I love watching her achieve her goals and become successful.

"You really in love huh?" LaMar ask with a happy smile on his face.

"You already know the answer to that." I smile back feeling sappy as fuck.

I can tell LaMar is happy for me right now. LaMar knows me like the back of my own hand so he knows what I've done to some girls in my life time.

But when his cousin came around and changed my life, shit got real and I liked it. Matter of fact I love it because look at who I'm with still. She's the best girl I ever had and no one can take her place. She's untouchable.

"Look at you lil nigga, smiling hard as hell." He laughs and I try to dim down a bit.

"Fuck you." I laugh back.