Chapter 48

Weeks later

Abel

We've been in Atlanta since Monday and I'm just now getting ready to hit up the studio and work on giving my fans some new music. My album can't keep them satisfied forever so I plotted up with someone, a friend of mine for a studio session today. I'll be ready to go soon as Lani comes on and stops trying to find some kind of lipgloss that she says she lost.

"Baby we have to get to going or I will leave you here in this hotel room." I say checking the time on my phone.

"But Abel it was my nude lipgloss from Sephora, I paid like twenty dollars for that bottle." She whines.

"Ugh," I say feeling inpatient "Check your pocket."

She stops everything and slips her hand into her tight pocket on her jeans pulling out her lipgloss with a cheesy  smile.

"My lipgloss!" She smiles while she chuckles.

"A thank you would be nice." I say.

She walks over to me giving me a kiss right on the lips "Thank you jerk." She laughs.

I look at her in her dark brown eyes and smile. She's perfect. I pull her closer and go in for another kiss Edith didn't last long because she pulled away.

"Okay let's go to the studio I know the guys are waiting."

She's right about that.

"Let's go love." I say grabbing her hand as we leave out the hotel room.

We make our way down to the lobby where the guys are standing around being loud as hell as usual. As we walk closer they begin to tease Lani and I by saying "awww" all cutesy and shit.

"Look at the happily married couple." Hawk teases. 

"Their even matching." Hy includes.

I look down at my attire which is my casual all black wear. I look over at Lani and she's basically dressed at the female version of me. I'm feeling it.

"Fuck you." Lani laughs.

"Talking like him and all." LaMar adds.

"Alright let the Tesfaye's be, we have to get to going." Cash says including his side joke in there.

After all the comedians were done we left out the building getting inside our rentals heading down town Atlanta to go to a studio I was invited to record in. I'm ready to lay down a new track.

"Did you warn Lani Abe?" Hyghly asked all of sudden getting my attention.

"Warn me about what?" She ask looking back at Hy.

"That Abel studio sessions are lit and as in lit I mean we have the weed, lean, liquor, and pills rolling." He answers.

"We use to do coke lines but we stopped because that shit was crazy." Hawk laughs.

Lani turns her head looking at me face to face. She's disapproving something mentally I can see it in her eyes.

"Well the lean and weed is ok but scratch that other shit." I say aloud.