Chapter 34

Lani

When I got home yesterday I explained the situation to Aud and to my mother. I didn't sugarcoat anything either. My mom said he's human and he's going to make mistakes and Audrey told me to key his car... which is in Toronto. It's crazy how I was just explaining yo them both how much I love Abel and within a hour he managed to fuck up. To take my mind of the situation I asked Audrey to keep me company and spend the night with me. I cried for a while but eventually I stopped and had sappy girl talk with her while sharing ice cream together. This morning when I woke up I took a nice warm bubble bath cleansing my face and rubbing my hair down in coconut oil. I still feel slightly mopey so I just slip on a white polo tee shirt with a pair of grey leggings with a cute pair of light pink fluffy socks.

"You look refreshed." Aud smiles as I climb up on my bed criss crossing my legs.

"I can't let my looks go down the drain just because I'm hurting." I chuckle pulling my long hair into a low ponytail. It's a curly big mess right now so I'm trying to get it out the way.

"I don't see how Abel could be that stupid. I've read about her and that girl is another Kylie, just doing shit for a little fame. She's not even half as cute as you."

I smile at Aud going into her defensive mode. I love my bestfriend.

"Thanks. I hit the bitch in her pointy ass nose and made it bleed too, I forgot to tell you that part." I laugh smile Aud flips her hair sassily.

"My bestfriend isn't to be played with." she says.

"And did you know her and Abel dated since she was like our age, I mean she's only nineteen now but still."

"Tragic," I say grabbing my phone getting on Twitter.

Princessxlani ; I love @QueenxAud so much 👭💕

I tweet and my notification comes to her phone.

"I love you more." she says looking at me retweeting the tweet.

I hear say welcome in our language from down stairs. I didn't invite anyone else besides Aud so I don't know who that could be. Maybe it's Tray coming to talk to me.

"She's up stairs." I hear her say.

I hear the footsteps come closer and closer to my room eventually knocking on my room door. I look at Aud shrugging. The door open and the last person I wanted to see was standing there in his typical all black outfit. I groan placing my hand on my forehead.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I told you we need to talk."

"You couldn't just text her or something?" Aud says defending me.

"She blocked me." Abel says putting his hands in his pockets.

Audrey looks at me with a smile. She's enjoying this for some reason.

"Why are you being so childish Lani." he asked.

He has some nerves to call me childish when he's in the wrong. He has some nerves to come to my home after I told him to leave me alone.

"Can you leave that would be nice." I say rudely not caring about his feelings.

"I'm not leaving until you forgive me. Lani I love you and I-"

"I'm going down stairs with Mrs. Dayfield so you two can talk. Lani I recharged your taser last night." She says walking out the door closing it behind her.

"I'm sorry." Abel says. His eyes haven't left mine since he came through the door.

"December eighth... It's now December twenty third. You've managed to screw up our relationship in sixteen days. That is fantastic." I say sarcastically.