Chapter 89

Lani

Two weeks into August

"Your ass is getting fatter instead of your belly girl, what's your secret?" Audrey ask jokingly hitting my backside as get up from my bed.

"Seriously?" I ask turning around looking glimpsing at my backside.

It looks the same too me but I'll take that compliment. I start to dance playfully making Audrey have a laughing fit.

"What am I going to do with your crazy ass?" She laughs shaking her head

Audrey and I have been spending a lot of time together. We've been together for a week. Back and forth, I'll go to her place or she'll stay over mine.

It's good to have some bestfriend time and vent about different things. Of course Audrey wanted to hear all about my pregnancy all day and night.

I was telling her the other night that just last week marked me for being three months. My bump is still slowly starting to show through my tight shirts now. Every time I go out I make sure to wear a loose tee or something.

"But how was your visit to Canada? Abel isn't still preparing to move is he?" Aud asked and I raise my brow slowly.

"Yeah he's still moving back, he has an album to work on..." I trail off. "What made you ask that?"

"Because you're not leaving for school anymore so I thought he'd stay.." She drags.

"Unless you're planing on moving with him or having a long distance relationship. Please don't tell me your moving away!" Aud pleaded dramatically.

I'm definitely not moving out the states with Abel and the only long distance we were going to do was if went off to the United Kingdom for school, but I'm not and I'm glad Audrey mentioned that. Abel and I have something to discuss.

"I'm not leaving you girl chill." I laugh and she hugs me tightly.

Our friendship is real as you see.

"I'm going to talk to Abel today about that. And I have to tell him about my doctors appointment next week." I babble.

I pull out my phone texting Abel,

L : we need to talk today and my doctors appointment is next week are you coming or what?

Literally in seconds Abel reads my message and replies.

My pineapple🍍💕 : I'll be over in a hour or two love. And are you seriously asking me that?? Of course I'm coming 🙌🏽

I smile at phone because of his enthusiasm.

L : ok see you soon babe

I look up at Audrey and she's smiling hard at me. "You guys are sooo cute." She says and chuckle.