Chapter 5

Lani pov

I'm back home in California now and I'm so tired this morning for school. I have so much to catch up on for the days I've missed and I sure can't play around its senior year I'm trying to get out of that damn place.
I get out of bed and look at the time on my phone. I groan, it's 5:55 so I drag myself out of bed and start getting ready.

I brush my teeth and wash my face first then I go decide what to wear. The best part about being back is that I can dress how I what to. I put on my over sized tie dye shirt with a m light faded ripped jeans. My black high top vans look nice so I put them on and well for my hair... Ehhh you know the daily thing coconut oil and a slight comb through. I head down stairs and my mom is still in her room sleep so I leave with out eating anything. I get in my car and head to school.

Once I arrive Audrey and Tray were already standing outside waiting on me. I run over hugging them so tight.

"I missed you y'all sooo much." I say letting them go.

"We missed you too girl." Aud says.

"I think I missed you most of all." Tray says grinning at me and I laugh.

"So how was it miss I go out of town and party with sexy celebrities?" Aud says folding her arms smiling at me crazy.

"Ummm.. Well it was fun. I have so much to tell you later on."

"Can I spend the night at your house?"

"Of course is that even a question to ask." I say to her.

"You guys got any room for me?" Tray says causing  Aud and I to laugh out

"No your good stay where you are." Aud says.

We walk in and begin the day of eight hours of agony.

Abel's pov

So my album has been out and so far my fans are loving it and that's what really keeps me going. The hills and Can't feel my face ate definitely got a lot of people attention. So lately I've been preparing for this fall tour chilling with my niggas. Right now I'm just at home with them talking and shit.

"So Abe you got were you going yet man?" My manger cash ask me.

"I've thought of a few places."

"He probably want to go to California first." Lamar says with a grin on his face.

"Yo ass not even funny." I say to him.

"Why would he want to go there first instead of Vancouver or some shit?" Hy ask.

"Tell them man." Lamar says still smiling. He thinks this shit is funny but the crew is going to make endless jokes soon they figure out that I'm all sappy about a seventeen year old girl.

"Whatever nigga." I say getting up to go get a drink.

"He's in love with Lani." Lamar says and everyone breaks out talking at once.

"Wait, Lani? Your play cousin?" Hy ask out loud

"The one you told us not to talk to because she's underage?" Hawk ask Lamar.

"Yeah her." I saw returning sitting back on the couch.

"Nigga why Abel ugly frog looking ass get to get her?" Hawk ask

"Yeah man, are we not good enough for her?" Hy ask laughing

"Nah y'all it's just you two ain't up to no good with no female and definitely not a young one like Lani. That shit bring all kind of red flags to my mind." Lamar says