Chapter 41

Abel

"Stay still and stop laughing." I say holding my phone up focusing the camera on the beauty in front of me.

Lani stands still showing her big white teeth, "okay okay." She says posing.

"LaMar get the camera." I yell.

"You're acting like I'm going off to prom." She says rolling her eyes.

"You look beautiful enough like you're going." Her mother chimes in.

I smile softly to her mother, "I agree."

We're currently at Lani's house taking hella pictures of her in her cheerleading uniform. She tweeted that she was ready for the game tonight and I knew she would have on this sexy uniform so I decided to drop by and enjoy the moment. My moment was killed when my boys wanted to follow behind me like lost dogs.

"Aud can you get over in the picture." LaMar says motioning her to get in closer.

She has on a uniform too but Lani told me earlier that she's on the dance team. She still looks nice though with her color matching Lani's.

"This is my five seconds of fame I guess." She laughs smiling for the picture.

"Beautiful." LaMar says taking the picture.

"Very beautiful." Hy says trying to top his compliment.

Lani stands there holding her hands on her small hips, "I'm going to be very late if I don't get going."

"Alright alright we'll let you go Meli, wai meli." Her mother says catching everyone off guard by switching her languages.

"What does that mean?" Hawk asked acting like he really cares or something.

"It's honey in Hawaiian." She answers.

"Why would you want to know that?" Lani asked him.

"So I can call Hyghly my honey." He laughs batting his eyes at him.

"You gay man chill." Hy says stepping away from hawk.

Lani laughs shaking her head,
"On that note I'm going to see you guys later on tonight."

"I'm right with you." Aud laughs.

Lani gives her mom a hug then next she comes over hugging me.

"No kiss?" I mumble pulling her back into the hug when she tried to walk away.

"My mom is in here Abel." She mumbles back motioning her eyes towards her mom.

"I won't look at you two." She smiles turning around.

Her mother is so laid back. I'm eight years older than her daughter and she's completely fine with it. Not that it's a big deal to me anyways but I'm sure most moms would either sue or kill me right now.

I smile quickly kissing Lani on her soft lips making her smile.

"You're sure I can't come to the game?"

"Sure you can if you're ok with hundreds of people running up to you asking for pictures, mixtape promos, and questions about us."

"You're so accurate on the mixtape part Lan." Audrey laughs.

"I suggest you stay at home." Lani chuckles.

I just wanted to see her in action. I want to see her do flips and shit while hyping up the crowd. I support my baby girl she's a go getter. Volleyball, cheer, honor student, and in my book a soon to be professional model, she does it all. I love an ambitious girl. I think that's another reason why I'm so drawn to her. When I first met her she was so focused on her goals. Most girls want to be Instagram hoes with millions of followers but she was so different.