Chapter 56

Lani

"Stop it." I mumble turning over in bed.

Abel has been licking the side of my face for at least five minutes now. I don't know if that's another fetish of his but I'm about to pop him for it if he doesn't stop.

I hear him give me a small growl and I sit up ready getting ready to slap him. He must have lost his mind this morning interrupting my sleeping time.

"Abel what fu-"

I pause from cursing him out looking at the small white puppy on the bed beside me. It has a baby blue bow on it making it look even cuter!

I look over and Abel of standing up dressed very handsome taking a video of this moment

"Did you-- you got me a-- Abel explain this!" I say grabbing the puppy holding it up.

Abel smiles, "It's for your birthday."

"You got me a puppy! I asked for a purse but this is so much better."

"Actually I got you that too." He says pointing to the lavender bag in a chair across the room.

He never fails to go all out for me on any occasion. It's the bag I wanted too! The exact bag!

"Ugh I love you so much!" I shout in excitement

"I love you more baby." He says "happy birthday."

I sit the small pup down getting out of bed running into Abel literally jumping on him. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss his lips repeatedly.

I smile, "You're the best boyfriend ever." I smile.

"Anything for the princess." He smile widely.

Our lips meet back to each other's as we both deepen the kiss. Abel pushes my neck against the wall gentle placing himself between my legs. He starts to leave kisses all over my neck making me sigh lightly.