Chapter 24

Abel

I haven't been to fucking sleep yet. I can't sleep with out Lani laying beside in my arms. I look at my phone and it's 5:30. Wow I should be sleep right now I have to get up at eleven. My mind is still focused on Lani.

I walk out the door and look at Lani sleeping peacefully on the couch. I stand there looking at her. I see dried tear lines down her face. I've really hurt her just by being stupid. I kneel down beside the couch and look at her sleeping face.

"You can't hear me but I love you. I messed up something so good and you'll probably hate me for a while then move on with someone else. I'm sorry that's all I can say. I can try to do better but I don't know if you'd care. Your so cold and I really don't know who made you that way but I didn't want to make it worst. I use to be the same way to be honest. I never showed any girl love really due to my first girl hurting me, but you- you're my baby girl, you're my little brat, you're mine. I'm sorry." I say kissing her jaw softly making her twitch the side of her face.

"And the other thing is, I don't want you to leave. Ever. Even if we're only friends which I would like to be more then that or dating. Even if you can't stand to look at my face I don't want you to leave my side. This is why... The first girl I ever loved left me. She was in my arms while we were asleep and when I woke up she left me with nothing but my thoughts. I don't know what I did or where I fucked up but she left. After that I started to treat girls like shit but I refuse to let you think your one of those girls. I'm corny as hell right now for talking to you while your sleeping but I feel like that's the only way you'll hear me out." I say still kneeling beside her.

I'm on some weird shit right now. I world usually be all chilled but I don't have any drugs on me at the moment so I'm overthinking things. I kiss her lips which makes her stir around a little with a frown on her face. I stand up walking back to the bedroom. I lay down in the bed and yet I still haven't went to sleep yet. Fuck it I'm staying up I'll be alright.

-----------------------------------------

In the morning

Lani

I wake up from this dream I had. I don't know where it came from but Abel told me a lot of things I didn't know. He sounded so hurt and sincere apologizing to me. I wish it was real, but I know that jerk couldn't be that way he's too egotistical.

I sit up and look around. It's quiet in here which is strange. I smell the scent of marijuana hit my nose. I follow the it out to the patio where Abel is sitting in a chair smoking looking at the view. He has dark circles under his eyes so I'm guess he didn't sleep to well last night.

"Hey ba- Lani." He says in a down tone. He almost called me baby girl, I'm glad he didn't.

"Hey, you do know your weed is loud and it's scenting up the hotel room right?" I say awkwardly.

"My bad just close the door all the way." he says still staring at the view.

"Are you ok?" I ask him and he nods.

I said I didn't want a relationship with him anymore, I didn't say I was doing to be an asshole. He looks like something is wrong with him.

"I'm fine I'm just tired."

I stare at him for a few seconds "well okay." I say walking off.

It's so awkward between us now but it's for the best. No one will get hurt or fall in love.

Hours later...

It's time for Abel's show tonight. He's just dragging around to get ready while we wait on him.