Chapter 35

Lani

When I woke up this morning feeling the Christmas spirit that I almost forgot about. I showered and did my daily cleansing. My curls.. had to go. I flat ironed my hair for about three hours and finally got dressed up for today. I put on a pale dust pink cropped turtleneck  with a pair of loose white trousers. My light pink sandals look good so I threw them on too. It's hot this Christmas so I can do that.

"Merry Christmas mom."I yell walking down stairs to see my mom sitting on the couch.

She instantly started to take pictures of me making me laugh turn a little camera shy. The off guards are real. 

"Mele Kalikimaka daughter. You look beautiful." She smiles.

As you could guess Mele Kalikimaka means Merry Christmas in Hawaiian. My moms excited about this holiday, it's her favorite.

I walk over to the couch hugging her tightly.

"You might want to go see what Santa put under the tree." She says.

"Ditto." Is my remark to her.

We have a huge Christmas tree in our living room with tons of presents under it and since I'm the only child you kno who's getting them all. And she wonders why I'm so spoiled. I start to unwrap many gifts. I have things from Pink, new uggs boots, clothing, jewelry, and she even got me a Michael Kors watch. She mostly buys me the girly things because she hates my tomboy wear, but I'm super appreciative so I love her gifts.

"Your turn," I smile standing up from the floor.

My mother goes under the tree and starts to unwrap clothing, Bath and body works sets, and I even got her that new perfume called Ari by Ariana Grande. My mom likes simple things and that's what I got her. We take holiday pictures together in front of the tree. Last but not least we make an Instagram video of us singing a traditional song.

Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say,
On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day,
That's the island greeting that we send to you
From the land where palm trees sway,
Here we know that Christmas will be green and bright,
The sun to shine all day with all the stars at night,
Mele Kalikimaka is the thing we say
On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day.

I post the video with out a caption slipping my phone into my purse. Oh yeah did I mention that I'm totting the Givenchy bag Abel brought me. I hate him not the bag.

"I'll be back mom." I say grabbing my keys from the hook in the kitchen.

"Off to deliver presents?"

"Of course."

I kiss my mom on the cheek before walking out the door. I head to Audrey's house first to exchange gifts. I give her my gift which was a light fluffy steering wheel cover for mustang and to watch a fluffy key chain. Also I bought her a matching pair of underwear from vs that says Santa stopping judging me on the back. Her gifts in return where similar... Very similar. She gave me a pink fluffy steering wheel cover and matching keychain fluff. She also threw in a bestfriend key chain. It's a broken heart you put together. You put them together and it says best bitches. She gave me best and kept bitches for herself. I take picture with Aud and chat for a bit till I check the time and see that it's time for me to go and finish my rounds.