Chapter 10

Abel's Pov

I woke up from the alarm I set for 6:00 and I know I should go ahead and get up before the crew beats me downstairs. After freshening up I wear a black shirt with my black XO hoodie, the matching sweats, and my black yeezy's to top it off, their so dope. I gather my bags and go to lobby which everyone did beat me down to. Everyone is there standing there and talking and I see Hy put his arm around Lani laughing. He didn't leave it there long, he only did it just for a few seconds. This my nigga but I will hit his ass because of that.
I walk over joining them,

Everyone says wussup and good morning, shit like that. Lani looks a little mad. I think she's sleepy still.

"Let's go to the airport and catch this flight to back to Toronto." Cash says. We all follow him out the door and into cars. It's the usual people in the car with each other like always.

Lamar drives while Lani and I take the back seat. Lani looks so sleepy, she's trying to stay awake.

"You can lean on me if you want." I say to her.

With out a word she leans on my chest for comfort. I pull her closer wrapping my arm around her kissing the top of her head messing with her hair.

"Cut it out Abel." She mumbles.

I lift her chin up towards me. She has her eyes closed with her bottom lip poked out.

"Abellll." She whines. She has to stop doing that because I like it a little too much. Her whines sounds more like begging to me. Which when being sexual, I love making girls do.

I peck her lips, "I guess I'll let you sleep, I shouldn't for what you did last night."

"I see why she came to sleep in my suite, your ass is a pest." Lamar says laughing.

"I agree with that." Lani adds in.

"Shut up." I say to both of them.

We continue the ride to the airport, I look down and Lani is sleep. I didn't notice we're basically matching till now. She has on a black tee shirt, black sweats, and black Nike sandals. You can never go wrong wearing all black.
We pull up arriving minutes later to the airport. I shake her lightly to get her up.

"Lani, baby girl wake up."

"Carry me." She mumbles,

I shouldn't have carried her spoiled ass the first time. And I'm defiantly not carrying her through the airport like a big ass kid.

"Your ass is not a baby Lani and just because your small as hell don't mean your that light." I say shaking her again because I'm not carrying her.

She hits my leg and sits up. She has a grumpy look on her face and I laugh.

"It's not funny." She says rubbing her eyes.

"You look like a little mad lion. What's his name from the movie?" I say snapping my fingers together.

"The Lion King! Simba." Lamar says laughing hard.

"Yeah man him!" I chime in.
Lani tires to keep a grumpy look on her face to not laugh.

"C'mon simba, we need to go get on the jet." I say pulling at her hand.