Chapter 2

here are pictures of the girls. On the left side is Pili'Lani but try to think of her skin way more brown or whatever & on the right that's her bestfriend Audrey... Now back to the story.

Sunday day 3

Lani pov

*buzz.. Buzz... Buzz..*

I swear this freaking phone has been going off all night! What the hell!?

I reach over to grab it off the night stand and I look at the time and it's 5:30 in the freaking morning and I'm not a morning person.

I unlock my phone and my messages are on 96 *Buzz* 97. I sit up in bed and I see the messages are from Audrey.

"Wake up now‼️"
"LANI O M F G YOU LITTLE SLY FOX! 👀"
"CALL ME SOON YOU SEE THIS!!!¡!"
"bitchhhh... Answer the phone, FaceTime, something!"
"I'm going to hurt you😑😭😭"

I wonder what's got her so hype. It's 2:30 over in Cali so who knows what she's doing or have peeked ready to tell me about. I decide I'll FaceTime her so I can see her face because I miss her.

Soon as I call it says connecting. Dang this girl better be telling me something worth hearing.

"Hey Aud wussup?" I say reaching over turning on the lamp.

"Don't hey Aud me!" She says mocking how I talk.

"Go check your damn Twitter and insta! Now!" She yells.

"Ummm.. Ok" I say as I put her on pause and I go to my Twitter first since that's what I mainly use.
My picture with Abel has 1096 retweets and my mentions are booming with people I don't know.

"@CupsOfXO ; @PrincessxLani omg fucking goals!🙌🏾 your gorgeous!"

Another one

"@XoOvoBird ; 👀😅 but why is bae hugging her?"

What ? Who the fu-- isn't ovo drake fan base or something?

"@TesfayeDreams ; RT @PrincessxLani so y'all fucking or nah or is he saving it for later😂💀"

So now I'm confused on why is the pictures blowing up, why are they asking personal questions, and why are some of them so damn rude?! I check Instagram and it's all the same.

"Aud what the heck is going on?" I ask her as we both return to the camera.

"You tell me! My bestfriend goes to Canada to meet family and next thing you know she's taking cute selfies with bae! HOW I NEED A EXPLANATION."

"Why does everyone keeps calling him bae? Like he's Abel the perv I told you about the other night."

"Look you even know his real name Lani! He's made you a fan!" She says jumping around in her bed.

"What? A fan? I'm totally confused right now help me out here Aud."

"Hold on." She says and I say ok

She puts me on pause then returns.

"5... 4...3..." She says and she sends 25 pictures of... Abel?! With random people and girls, on stage, screen shots of his number of followers. 2.6 million??? What the actual--

"Audrey what how did you get pictures of Abel? Why is he on stage? What the hell his wrong with his hair? Please explain to me."

"Go to Twitter and type in The Weeknd and check it out."