Final introduction

🌙This is where things are going to start heating up... Bare with me here. Enjoy

After we eat I catch up with my other family members and I actually learned a lot of things. Like my mom was born here, LaMar use to carry me around as a kid whenever they came to see us in Cali, and other interesting things.
Now it's time for LaMar and I to head out for wherever he's taking us and I'm hype. I say bye to everyone and so does Lamar. Then he leads me out and we get in his black Audi leaving.

"This is nice." I tell him touching the nice black leather seat.

"Thanks cousin I try." He says with a quick smile.

"So where are we going?"

"You ask a lot of questions I see." He says and I apologize.

"I'm just messing with you Lani, but I'm taking you to meet my boys then we can head out again." He says still driving focused on the road.

"Ok cool with me."

After a while of talking and driving we arrive to a big fancy looking hotel.

"C'mon they're in the loft." He says getting out.

I follow behind as we walk in and he opens the door with the room key.
I hear loud talking and laughter soon we step in.

"NIGGAS IM HERE!" He yells loudly.

Two guys walk over dapping Lamar up then looks at me and its kind of scary how they grinned at each other and kept staring.

"Who's this pretty girl Lamar?" One of them ask.

"Hawk. Hyghly. This is my play cousin but I call her my half cousin Pili'lani."

"Oh that's where you went today nigga I forgot you said you we're going to see your aunt. Well it's my pleasure meeting you." Hawk winks.

The other one named Hyghly greets me and says a greeting kissing my hand. They are strange to me for a reason.

"So you got a boyfriend?" The one by the name of hawk blurts out.

"Nigga she's 17 chill and this is my cousin not some random girl." LaMar says.

"You even said she's just a play cousin but I ain't taking no L's to catch a charge." Hawk says laughing.

"I'll be 18 in a few months so I'm not like an immature child." I say to them.

"That's good know," Hyghly says and I know he's referring to me being legal. "So what we getting into tonight I got the goods man."

"What's the goods?" I ask curiously.

They all snicker looking at each other. I must have missed the joke or something.

"Don't worry about it Lani." LaMar says.

"Aye, where is Abel?" LaMar asked.

"ABEL BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Hawk screams.

Soon a fairly height lightskin guy walks over. He has on all black with a cap to the back so I can't see his hair but I'm guessing it's like braids I can't really tell. He has thin facial hair and an expression you really can't read.

"Niggas I was trying call up some hoes but I guess you guys can stay lon-- who's girl is this?" He asked focusing on me.

"That's LaMar little play cousin." Hyghly says grinning.

He walks over to where I'm standing and I instantly feel so much shorter. He touches my chin lightly and I just stand there wondering why the hell is he touching me?
I step back a little.