Chapter 75

Lani

🎓Graduation day part 1🎓

"How do I look?" I ask doing a full turn around for Aud to see my attire.

"You look I should be freaking you instead of Abel." Audrey laughs playfully.

"Girl you're sexy!" She compliments.

I look at myself in the mirror running my hands over my clothes checking myself out. I do look good.

For my attire, of course I didn't want to wear a typical dress under my gown. I have a thing for two pieces and that's exactly what I'm wearing today. It's a bit tropical and eye catching but it's so pretty, I couldn't resist ordering it.

"I'm thinking the same thing about you blossom butt

"I'm thinking the same thing about you blossom butt." I wink at her being corny.

Audrey and I are getting ready together like usual. Her family is down stairs along with mine and the guys.
My mother came back today and I'm literally cried soon as she walked through the door.

We both continue to prepare our hair and makeup till we're officially ready. I didn't go all out on my hair today since a cap will be smothering it. I left it in its natural state of curly-ness letting it do its own thing.

"Ready?" Audrey asked holding up my cap.

"Ready." I smile holding up hers.

We both place each other's caps on carefully looking at each other.

"I can't believe we're done." She smiles.

"It's not even over yet." I say grabbing her hand. "Come on."

We head down stairs and instantly all eyes lock on us. The room is filled with compliments and congratulations from all around.

"Picture time." LaMar says standing up holding his large professional camera.

Audrey and I both pose for a few pictures till everyone started to take them all at once nearly blinding us.

"Look at my lil sis and my future girlfriend." Hawk says recording us on his snapchat.

Hyghly thumps the back of his head. "Nigga her parents are here." He scowls Hawk.

"I've introduced myself to them already man." Hawk chuckles and Audrey rolls her eyes.

"Mom, Dad, what did he say to you guys?" She asked walking away towards them.

I laugh at all the commotion going on. It's a lot of us crammed in my house so you can only imagine what's been going on.

"You. Look. Amazing." My mother says coming over to me.

I smile, "Good looks run in the family."