Chapter 12

Lani pov

I've been up and moving around already today. I'm so excited for the pictures from my shoot to get here! I call Aud on the phone to catch up with her and kill time taking a seat at the tall island in the kitchen.

"Hello?" Aud says into the phone. I'm so happy to hear her voice I miss her so much.

"Hey Audrey!" I yell happily.

"Oh my gosh Lani I haven't heard your voice in forever! I've been wondering when you were going to stop texting and call me."

"Yeah I've been meaning to do that but on the bright side, I have so much to tell you!"

"Fill me in girl!" She squeals.

I tell her about everything and I mean everything. She wouldn't stop screaming when I told her about things Abel and I do and she swears we're going to date and be a power couple and I'm going to become famous  somehow. She's in her own dream right about now.

"I have a question Aud."

"I just may have an answer Lani."she laughs

"Abel wouldn't tell me what xo means and he told me to ask you instead."

She laughs "Wow really? I'm honored to tell this. Xo isn't hugs and kisses if that's what you were thinking."

Well damn, I'm the only person who thinks classic I see.

"The X stands for ecstasy and the O its for oxycodone." She says.

"Which are dangerous drugs that you can-"

"Overdose on." We both say finishing the sentence.

Ohhhh, okay. I should have known it was either going to be drug or sex related dealing with Abel.

"So what's the point of it? I still don't get it."

"You overdose on his music Lani, use your brain here. When your on drugs you want more and more every time and you hear his music you'll be feigning for more till you overdose."

"That makes sense," I say thinking about what I just learned.

"Why couldn't he just tell you that?"

"Abel likes for people to answer their own questions I guess, he's just that way."

"That's your baby." She says and I know she's smiling.

I hear a knock at the door and I know it's my pictures! I tell Aud I'll call her back later and go to door opening it.

"Package for Tesfaye." The man says nicely holding out the yellow envelop.

"I'll take this," I say taking the package out of his hand. "Thank you." I smile closing the door.

I run to the bedroom with the package ready to see the photos and to show Abel. I walk in to see him still asleep. I'm sooo anxious and ready to open this up I have no time to wait on him to get up so I dive over on the bed onto Abel shaking him.

"Abel! Abel! Wake up, look!" I say trying my best to get him up.

"Stop." He groans out not moving.

"Abel I will pinch you if you don't get up."

"And I will fuck you if you don't get off me." I roll off of him quickly to the other side of the bed. I forgot I'm dealing with a sex freak.

Abel sits up and rubs his hair back which springs back up. He looks around for a few seconds then back to me.

"What's that?" He ask pointing to the package.