Seventy-Two

Kira

I winced and whimpered at first when D'angelo teased my folds and soaked himself in my wetness. It was extremely uncomfortable, and I would rather have his tongue or finger on my clit than this strangeness.

But I had to please him and mustered courage. Amari said that having sex for the first time was uncomfortable.

Although the sight of D'angelo penetrating me made me feel very erotic, I was afraid and bit down on my lip, closing my eyes tightly to keep from groaning and revealing that something was wrong.

He pressed himself against me, teasing my folds open, and slowly entered me, stretching me as he pushed his thick shaft deep inside.

His voice husked my name as he sighed with satisfaction, and I could feel his erection hitting my womb. He pushed in another inch before pausing to watch me.

My heart started racing, and sweat ran down my forehead, drenching my entire body.  Maybe I offended him. Was he disgusted by my inactivity?

"Are you alright, Kira?"

I managed to nod, and he stopped moving.

“You're tighter than a fist. I'm hurting you, aren't I?” He whispered softly, lowering his head and brushing my hair away from my neck.

My breathing quickened, and a mild tremor spread throughout my body. "I'm fine," I said, caressing his chest to deceive him. "It feels amazing."

"You fucking liar," he chuckled, sadly. "I'm sure it hurts like hell. Are you certain you can do this? Do you want me to pull out?"

“What! No!” I cried out louder than I intended. "If you do, we'll have to start all over."

"Fine," he replied softly. "Please let me know when it becomes unbearable."

I nodded, and he kissed away all my doubts and fears. He broke the kiss, and a raging beast of need emerged in his eyes.

“Ready?"

I nodded after letting out a slight wince. He looked concerned, but I urged him to continue. He thrust again, and the intensity multiplied tenfold. I let out a groan as I realized he was already fully inside of me.

“Don't say anything. I will get through it. I stopped him, biting my lower lip and clenching my teeth together to keep any more noises from coming out of my mouth.

Then I was unprepared for the agonizing pleasure. I winced and whimpered at first, but then started to enjoy it. At that moment, I transformed into a woman. D'Angelo had taken my innocence and given me pleasure in return.

I wanted more as if I were possessed. The sensation that I was being invaded and penetrated was incredible as if someone was attempting to devour me alive.

He took the initiative once more and pushed himself deeper. His hips continued to move rhythmically against mine, and I felt a surge of ecstasy run through my entire body.

"You are so fucking amazing, baby," D'angelo muttered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

We moved as one, and he pushed into my body's heated core. The tendons on his neck stood out sharply, and my entire body was on fire with pleasure as I made a begging sound and dug my nails into his muscular shoulders.

His thrusts became faster and heavier, but he was able to hold back and make tender love to me. I cried out as waves of pleasure washed over my entire body. I closed my eyes and arched upward, moaning from the intense sensation.

"Fuck, Kira. He whispered into my ear, "I am losing control." "I'm going to come.”

The pressure built up within my muscles and exploded in my womb. A cry of pure bliss erupted from my mouth, and I screamed aloud, unconcerned about the nurses in the next room.

He covered his mouth with mine, swallowing every whimper of pleasure I let out. My inner walls contracted, tightening around his semi-soft shaft.

He continued to thrust inside me for a few more minutes before withdrawing from me. We collapsed on the bed, exhausted and panting heavily.

D'angelo stroked my cheeks before resting his head on my shoulder.

"So, how was it for the first time?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I feel weird and hungry," I said, pulling away and heading to the bathroom to clean up. I returned to the room and pulled my dinner from my tote bag, which was spaghetti bolognese.

"Eat something," I suggested, raising a forkful of food to his lips. He opened his mouth obediently and let me feed him, but his eyes indicated that he was not interested in eating.

Surprisingly, he enjoyed it and ate every bite.

"Good boy," I whispered, stroking his soft hair.

He let out a snort. "Thank you for making me feel more alive. I am not sure what I would have done without your presence in my life. I would have gone insane if I had also lost you.*

I caressed his cheek and wiped the remaining sauce off with my thumb. "Remember when we first met?" I asked with a laugh. “Who would have thought that we'd end up here,” I said, pulling him closer to me.

His gaze was still closed, and he hummed in agreement. “I was such a dickhead, Kira. I can't believe I had doubts about you. And yet you stayed. I have nothing to be ashamed about.”

His voice softened as he opened his eyes and looked at me, giving me another one of his smiles. He gently traced my jawline with his fingertips before he wrapped both arms around my neck.

“I’ll never leave your side,” I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. “Even when it seems like the entire world is against you. I won't let you go.”

I planted a kiss on his lips, which he responded by deepening it. “You better get used to it. You're stuck with me forever.”