113. Paris is Overrated

Hershey Pennsylvania the chocolate factory was amazing.

They did a chocolate tasting experience before exploring the gift shop and stocking up on. It seemed like from the amount of bags they had every single candy. It was just fresher in Pennsylvania. The Home where chocolate was born.

Birdie loved all of the educational parts of the tour  she was like a little Wikipedia soaking up all the information.

When it finally came down to making customized chocolate bars, Henry put everything he could into his and engraved it with his name  they watched his chocolate bar come to life. Birdy put sprinkles all over her and smiled back at Ted. it was a reminder of when they first met and he gave her biscuits with sprinkles on them, called it birdseed  for birdie.

Puppy, although liked milk chocolate the best she knew while in Rome (Hershey Pennsylvania) she had to branch out which meant trying to add a raspberry drizzle and some crushed nuts onto hers. She even was able to engrave it with a little foot ball.

Ted went last and he was very nervous when making his. Henry's came out beautifully with his name on it. He held it up next to Birdie her name on hers as well, and Poppy took a picture of them. Puppy smiled, waiting for Ted to be done and then handed Birdy the camera and told her to record them. She didn't question him she did. He said his chocolate bar came out and he handed it to Poppy engraved in the chocolate will you marry me? Shestared down at the chocolate engraved words as ted drop down to his he had done this before with Michelle. He had a life a family a home with her and he didn't remember being this nervous or excited that day when he proposed. But he knew Poppy was the one he was going to spend the rest of his life with.

" poppy Rose Welton, we've been through a lot this past year from the move to your company starting up in the states.  Buying a house together and so much more.  I couldn't imagine a life without you and I don't want to. Poppy will you do what the chocolate says? Will you marry me?"

" say yes, mommy!" declared, jumping up and down the camera shaking, but she focused on them again.

" yes." she breathed back as she kissed him. " yes I'll marry you."

"I feel like I should have taken you to paris." Ted remarked holding out a ring to Poppy. She couldn't contain her smile.

"Paris is overrated." She assured as he slipped the ring on her finger.