11. MOVE

"Hello, Coach Ted Lasso from America."

"Hello, Trent Crimm from The Independent." Ted answered. "Hey, excited to spend the day with ya. Gonna be fun. And please, call me Ted." Trent nodded. "All right, let's go!" The moved to the pitch.

"To be continued." Poppy remarked when Ted got out. "Show me this play thats going to have Jamie in a conniption." Poppy declared. Jamie rolled his eyes. 

"Wide open."

"Yeah!"

'Snuck it by him."

"Thataway, Sammy. How'd that feel?"

"Oh, wonderful, Coach. I felt that one in my penis." he agreed.

"Yeah. No, that sounds about right. That's good. Yeah." Ted agreed. He glanced at Poppy as she watched the players moved about the pitch. Trent took notes as he watched and observed the lesson.

"Jamie make it believable honey." Poppy declared. Jamie glared back at her. 

"Yeah, Jamie, Poppy is right, you gotta sell that run-through hard, baby." Ted declared. "Make the defense believe you. Watch, like this." Ted ran along the pitch dramatically. "Ball! Ball! Give me the ball! I want the ball! Give me the ball! I would like the ball, please!" Ted demanded. 

"Make it a performance

"Make it a performance." Ted added. "I want you winning an Oscar at the ESPYs next year." Poppy laughed out. 

"Just like that, Jamie do that!" Poppy agreed. 

"You want me to run decoy?" Jamie demanded. 

"Yeah, that's right." Ted agreed.

"It's a joke." Jamie decided. "Unfortunately for you, though, no one thinks it's funny."

"I love it." Roy corrected. 

"Me to." Poppy agreed. 

"Ball me!" Birdie demanded running out onto the pitch. Sam  gently tapped her the ball. She kicked it up to the goal. "Move." She told the goalie. Poppy chuckled. 

"That true? Agree to disagree. I find it hilarious." Ted corrected. "I thought it was funnier than Step Brothers."

"High praise." Beard agreed. Birdie kicked it in and jumped up. 

"Goal!" Birdie shouted. 

"That scene where the bunk bed collapses... I used to think that was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, but then I just saw that. And now I'm gonna have to rethink my order of what I think is the funniest thing I've ever seen."

"You see me mama?" Birdie questioned. 

"I did, that was great, you really command the field." Poppy agreed. 

"Future footballer," Ted agreed. 

"Interesting play, Ted. Did you come up with this?" Trent questioned.