102. Heart Bent

The very first night / harwin strong

And

Who's afraid of little old me / HOTD out now!!

"Look at you. Heartbroken, but still kicking butt"

"I mean, I'm not heartbroken. It's more like heart-bent." Keeley assured.

"Ooh, heart-bent. I like that. It's a great title for a country song. You know, like... ♪ I'm heart-bent in my apartment ♪ ♪ 'Cause all that you left was your fart scent ♪

" All right. Goodbye, Ted." Rebecca begged. Poppy chuckled linking her arm with Ted's. 

" ♪ And now that you're gone ♪ ♪ I wrote this song ♪ ♪ 'Cause all you left was ♪ ♪ The smell of your farts ♪"

"Oh my God." Poppy laughed out. "Lets go." Poppy begged ushering him to the door. 

"You like my song?"

"I loved it." Poppy mused. 

"I have to sit in for henry's parent teacher conference." Ted remarked once in the office. "I'm kind of nervous. It my tie on straight?"

"You arent wearing a tie." Poppy corrected kissing him. "Honey, henry is a great kid."

"And not doing so great in science classes." Ted added. 

"You know how to parent just because you are far away doesnt change the fact that you are a great father to henry and he would be glad to hear you went to this virtually." Poppy flipped open the laptop. "Kick butt." 

"Thanks poppy." 

" I'm gonna murder Roy Kent." Rebecca demanded as Beard shouted back and forth at the press during a conference meant for Roy.

"Oh, look, Roy not doing press is just Roy being Roy." Higgins offered. 

"Oh, yes. Well, I am sick of Roy being Roy." Rebecca barked. "So, it's time for Rebecca to be Rebecca."

"Um why is beard shouting about music during a press conference?" Poppy questioned. 

"So, are folks still dissecting frogs in science class these days or is it all just talking about the frog's feelings now?"

"Honestly? Both." Henrys teacher agreed.

" Ms. Ledbetter, is there anything Henry can be doing" Michelle questioned. "to bring up his grade in your class?"

"Cassie has been asking for another play date." Trent remarked. 

"I would love that." Poppy agreed. "Did you sit in on the press conference?"

"No, why?"

"Beard did it." 

"Oh heavens." Trent agreed. 

"Yeah, it was a lot." Poppy agreed. 

"Coach, can I..." Collin questioned. 

" Yeah, besides helium." Ted added nodding to colin to close the door.

"Poppy would you give us a moment? I wanted to do some interviews with the team." Trent offered. 

"Sure, I have work to do anyways." Poppy agreed. "See you later we will set up another play date."

"Isaac knows." colin whispered as poppy closed the door.

"That Ted's son is failing science?" Trent questioned. "Scandal." Colin stared back at him. " How did he react?"

"Not good. He won't talk to me."

"Give him a minute." Trent suggested. "You shouldn't have to, but some people need it." Trent added. "Don't forget, you've known you were gay for years."