Chapter 277 - Extra 01 - Xiao Guai [05]

When the two rushed to the barbecue stall, the long-haired boy had disappeared. Tao Dian quickly ran to ask the boss. After all, whether it was his appearance or food intake, the boss must have an impression of the long-haired boy.

Sure enough, when Tao Dian asked, the boss said: "He left after eating. Even though the kid was as thin as a stick, he ate quite a lot. He ate all the skewers for six people by himself."

Tao Dian said: "Then which direction did he go? Did he say where he was going?"

The boss shook his head: "The kid was silent. After he finished eating, the kid didn't even look at me, he just left." Then he pointed in the direction: "He just walked that way. It's been about twenty minutes."

Tao Dian thanked the boss and turned back to look at Xiao Guai, looking a little annoyed: "It's all my fault for not being good at studying, otherwise I would be able to see his problem. If Wen Ran were here today, he would definitely be able to see it."

Xiao Guai rubbed Tao Dian's hair and smiled: "It doesn't matter if you don't recognize him. Fortunately, the newly unearthed one doesn't seem to have any malicious intent. Otherwise, if something happens to you, I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself."

Tao Dian pursed his lips and hummed twice, still a little annoyed that he didn't notice the problem immediately. 

Now the entire Metaphysics World is looking for the newly unearthed one. Although they can't be sure whether the corpse inside the coffin has turned into a zombie, but the possibility of becoming a zombie is relatively high, or it may turn into some other monster. 

It would be okay if it turned into a monster. After all, the problem can be seen at a glance. If it's really that long-haired boy, I'm afraid only high-level Celestial Masters or Buddhist and Taoist Masters can see it. 

Ordinary Celestial Masters may just pass by him and be curious about this person's long hair, and will not notice it. What is the difference between the other party and a living person?

Xiao Guai on the side has already taken out his mobile phone and is about to contact the Guild.

Since it is too troublesome for them to search like this, it is better to contact the Guild and let the Guild connect with the special department to control the entire city's surveillance system. 

The zombie shouldn't know much about the city, so he won't pay special attention to avoiding the camera. But if the other party's aura is very strong, those electronic devices may be affected.

Tao Dian saw that Xiao Guai was about to call the Guild and quickly stopped him, "Don't call yet!"

Xiao Guai turned to look at him: "What's wrong?"

Tao Dian frowned and said, "The kid said he was looking for his brother. I think he should be looking for you, you are most likely his brother."

Xiao Guai said calmly: "If he is my brother, and if he wants to be recognized, he has to go through the Guild. Maybe he has ulterior motives, such as finding someone who is the same as him in this strange world. He follow you, it is very likely that he smells my scent on you. Maybe he has been following us before, observing the world and observing me."

Tao Dian opened his mouth in confusion and said, "Can it still be like this? It shouldn't be possible. He is almost the same as you back then, he feels quite innocent."

Xiao Guai only smiled and thought that Dian Dian thought the zombie is innocent because it is easy to deceive people if they think he was innocent. 

Before, even though he is new to this society, that he seems ignorant and easy to deceive, as if he doesn't know anything, he was actually very defensive.