Chapter 271 - Wedding [04]

After finally getting Wen Ran's approval, Qi Yunjing took action immediately. 

If the wedding was held in China, there were fewer venues to choose from. Wen Ran didn't even want to go out of the city, let alone out of the province. 

The final result of the negotiation was the wedding will be held at the Qi family. Anyway, the entire manor itself is very large. It saves time and effort to arrange to hold it on the lawn at the back that has not been expanded into a vegetable garden.

So the next day, Wen Ran got up from the noise outside. 

In fact, the noise was not a noise. There was an old lady in the Qi family who couldn't stand the noise the most, so when the construction started outside, Qi Yunjing specifically warned that there must be no noise, so the workers paid great attention to it. 

People in the house did not hear any sound, but for Wen Ran, who has extremely keen senses, even the slightest movement that was different was enough to be called a noise. It's a bit noisy.

Wen Ran, who was sleeping, suddenly sat up. When he turned his head, he realized that the person sleeping next to him had gotten up out of bed for some time, and the quilt was cold. 

Wen Ran scratched his hair, put on his light coat and walked to the balcony. On the lawn in the distance, a group of people seemed to be setting up a shed.

Qi Yunjing pushed the door in with breakfast and saw him standing on the balcony. Putting the breakfast on the small coffee table, he asked, "Did they wake you up?"

Wen Ran pointed outside: "What are they doing?"

Qi Yunjing: "Decorating the venue, we are going to build a shed, a white one. It will be wrapped with ribbons and flowers. The shed will also be filled with balloons and flowers. There would be red carpet extended from two doors to the dais at the back. 

"Flowers have started to be ordered. Because the quantity required is relatively large, we have to give them time to allocate it. 

"When the decoration is completed, this place will be a beautiful sea of ​​flowers. If you don't want to go to the castle or the island, then I will just I can create the most beautiful memory for you under limited conditions."

Looking at Qi Yunjing's excited look, Wen Ran said with a smile: "Is a wedding so important?"

Qi Yunjing said without even thinking: "Of course. In our circle, a wedding certificate is something that declares to heaven and earth.

"I have also prepared the marriage certificate. I found the best embroiderer and sewed it stitch by stitch. If it is not because I can't learn the skill in a short time, I plan to do it myself. 

"Your name and your birthday are written on the marriage certificate. Compared with the wedding certificate, the marriage certificate is our real contract."

Wen Ran was stunned for a moment: "Mine?" This mine naturally refers to his own, not the identity of the original owner of this world.

Qi Yunjing nodded: "The ID card cannot be changed, but the marriage certificate can. You are the one who married me, and you are the one who will be with me my whole life. You cannot use someone else's identity for such an important thing." 

Wen Ran smiled, took off his coat and crawled back to bed again: "I'm going to go back to sleep. Go and do whatever you need to do."

Qi Yunjing brought the breakfast over: "Eat before you go to sleep." As he said that, he picked up the small table beside him and prepared it to him. The rule of not eating on the bed was broken eight hundred years ago.