Chapter 225 - Breaking the Tribulation [03]

There was intense fighting inside, and the situation outside was not much better.

After opening a gap in the overlapping space and sending people in, everyone did not relax for a moment. 

Several Taoist Masters and high-level members of the Guild began to join forces to form a formation. The Celestial Masters were stationed with two people intervals according to the tasks assigned by the high-level members. 

The Buddhist monks held their respective Buddhist vessels and chanted scriptures, trying to use the power of the mountains and rivers to dispel the strong Yin energy sealed here.

Before the overlapping space opened, this place was just a seemingly ordinary hilltop. Even if they passed by here, they might not be able to find the problem. But after the space opened, it seemed that the fog had been cleared away an the situation in the entire Bo Mountain is no longer covered. 

At this moment, there is a majestic Yin energy sealed underground. Once this Yin energy explodes, wherever it passes, it will become a dead place. With its huge amount, those who was killed by this Yin energy, there will be no bones left. The entire province may not be spared. 

As the number of dead people continues to increase, the Yin energy will only become stronger and stronger, spreading further and further, like dominoes. 

If they fail to contain it, it will spread widely. By then, human power will not enough to turn the tide, and the world will become a complete purgatory.

Now, they have to prepare for the worst. No matter what, they have to seal it before the Yin energy breaks out. If the people inside can deal with the Ghost King who caused all this, that would be good, but they can't have all hopes pinned on the people inside. So all they can do is try their best.

However, Han Yulin had been planning for many years, wooed several aristocratic families, and devoted almost all his energy to this great battle to reverse the situation. How could he allow himself to fail? Naturally, he had made foolproof preparations.

When a thick fog suddenly appeared in the forest and the sound of neat and orderly footsteps sounded in the thick fog, everyone's hearts instantly became cold. As a king, how could the Ghost King have no soldiers? 

Seeing the Yin soldiers walking out of the thick fog with a murderous aura, everyone felt their hearts go cold.

Some aristocratic families have begun to contact the person in charge of the family and begin to transfer their younger generations. Guild branches in various places are also constantly gathering manpower. Taoism and Buddhism are also chartered flights from various places under the mobilization of the government. 

The younger generation of Celestial Masters are constantly being sent away. 

If an uncontrollable situation occurs, their children who have not yet grown up will not be of use. It is better to keep the fire for the future. 

As for the residents near Bo Mountain, they have long been evacuated by the government under various excuses, but they cannot make all citizens in the province leave. If they can't stop the disaster in Bo Mountain, how far can they leave?

The ignorant people are still living their busy lives. Those who get up early to go to work, those who send their children to school, those who are in a hurry to catch the bus, and the old ladies who bargain for the price of vegetables. 

They continue living their ordinary life. Without knowing somewhere, there is a group of people who are ready to sacrifice their life.

In the face of death, no one is not afraid, but they cannot retreat, and they have no way to retreat.