Chapter 251 - The Secret of the Inheritance [10]

No one expected that things would turn out like this. 

However, they still had a doubt in their hearts. How could an 80-year-old woman kill two people in their prime? 

As soon as this thought came to their mind, they saw the fragments on the ground. Some of them reacted and their hearts suddenly thumped. Why did the kid knock off the bowl of gnocchi soup when he showed up? 

Before anyone else could react, someone had already ran outside the door and picked his throat.

After the first person did this, those who had not thought about it at first turned pale almost instantly.

Seeing the reaction of these people, the Grandaunt looked indifferent, and Grandma asked with some fright: "Is there really something in that soup? So that's why you didn't let me eat it just now?" She didn't let her eat it, but let her grandson and grandson-in-law ate it!

The Grandaunt sighed: "It's just a sleeping pill." 

Even if the young people took a little sleeping pill, nothing would happen, they would just fall into a deep sleep. So she didn't deliberately separate them and let them had it with everyone else. 

However, these two boys may have guessed something a long time ago. They didn't even touch the two bowls of gnocchi.

The matter has been exposed, and she knows that she has no chance to do anything again, but it doesn't matter, the people she hates most are dead. The rest of them, whether they are aware of what happened back then or not, not a cent of the Qi family's money will be given to them. This alone is the greatest revenge on them.

The Grandaunt looked at Qi Yunjing and said: "I know that one Qi Group is enough for you. You may not be willing to take over the overseas Qi Group. I have already found several buyers for the Qi Group's shares, just wait for the time to come and the shares will be separated. 

"I have arranged for the money to be transferred to the trust fund. For the fund holder, I have made it in my will and it will belong to you. 

"In addition, I have left 51% shares in your hands, and you are the heir to the will. If you want the Qi family, you can take over directly and you will be the largest shareholder. If you don't want it, a list will be given to you when the time comes, and you can sell it to these people. 

"Yunjing, I hope you don't refuse. I would rather burn everything than leave anything to those white-eyed wolves."

After the Grandaunt finished speaking, she turned to Wen Ran and said, "Those real estate properties in my name, as well as the collection of jewelry, calligraphy and paintings, as well as this island and several cruise ships. I have specified in my will that I will leave it to you. 

"You and Yunjing will be together in the future. Although your Grandma does not have many children, she is happier than me. I have no relatives in this world except your Grandma. You are all good children, help me take good care of her." 

Grandma had already cried so much that her face was filled with tears. She was so angry that she even slapped the Grandaunt's body twice, "What a sin! This is really a sin! If something can be solved properly, why does it have to be like this!"

When Aunt Qi, who had returned to her senses, heard the Grandaunt's arrangement, she immediately objected: "Even if you are not our biological mother, but Qi Tianmin is our biological father! You have no right to distribute the things of the Qi family like this!"

The Grandaunt sneered: "If Qi Tianmin is still alive, then it is really impossible for me. Unfortunately, everything in the Qi family is now in my hands, I can distribute it how I want. Even if I give everything in the Qi family to a beggar, you have no right to say no!"