Chapter 219 - Like the Taste [03]

When someone suddenly appeared on the balcony outside the study, Qi Yunjing had already noticed it and put his hand on the alarm. However, when he saw the brown-red head, the forgotten airport incident came to mind again.

Qi Yunjing sat in the study, watching the man arrange his clothes, and then took down the rose in his mouth. After making sure that the flower was still intact and bright red, the man raised his hand and knocked on the glass.

After Qi Yunjing pressed the alarm, he stood up and walked over.

Looking at the person under the lamp, the more Deluna look at him, the more beautiful he become. Qi Yunjing is an extremely outstanding person. Although he is an Oriental, his height is not inferior to him at all. 

He also has a gentle and subtle elegance unique to the East. Not to mention, he is charming at that moment. He can't wait to get crazy about his charming taste.

As soon as he saw Qi Yunjing, Deluna showed a dazzled expression: "It was presumptuous of me to come to the door abruptly, but I can't resist the call of the God of Love. You can't imagine how strong your attraction is to me. 

"My dear, give me another chance, let us get to know each other well, okay? I will show you a world that is completely different from what you know."

Qi Yunjing said coldly: "You should be glad that this is not your country, otherwise I wouldn't have to pay any price if you were beaten into a sieve."

When Deluna heard Qi Yunjing's voice, he felt numb from his tailbone to the top of his head. How could there be such a perfect person in this world? His temperament is perfect. Perfect in taste, perfect in voice. It was as if God has tailor-made this person.

The desire in Deluna's eyes deepened: "My name is Deluna, and I don't know if you have heard of the shipping king Molson family. I am Deluna Molson. With me, I can give you everything you want. Everything, including my life."

Qi Yunjing glanced outside the balcony and said, "How did you get in?"

Deluna smirked: "This is my secret, but if you want to know, I will definitely tell you. Although the moonlight here is beautiful, I would rather have a deep conversation with you in the room. My dear, we can pour a glass of red wine and chat slowly. I promise, I will never make you feel bored."

Qi Yunjing: "If I refuse, will you leave?"

Deluna sighed: "Baby, don't reject me so quickly. I know that you Orientals have always been reserved and conservative. I respect your habitual nature. If I hadn't been so eager, I want to meet you and talk to you properly. 

"I will definitely follow your procedures, hand over my business card and invitation, and wait for your invitation in your free time. But I can't wait, dear, if I don't meet you tonight, I will definitely be scratching my head and unable to sleep."

As soon as Deluna finished speaking, he saw Qi Yunjing taking out a silver pistol. Although this thing is contraband in this Eastern country, for people at some levels, there is never any need to follow any rules, so Deluna was not surprised or panic at all. 

He smiled at Qi Yunjing and said: "I can tell you, this thing in your hand can't hurt me. This world is very big. So big that there are many things that you don't know exist. If you don't believe it, you can try it."

"I think I'll try it." Suddenly, a voice different from Qi Yunjing's magnetic and slightly deep voice sounded from not far away. 

The young man's voice was clean and refreshing, with a slight smile that was full of life. But different from the feeling brought by the voice was that the other party shot a sharp arrow straight at him.