Chapter 269 - Wedding [02]

On the first day of the New Year, it is the habit of the Qi family to reunite as a family and have a dinner full of New Year's flavor. 

According to past habits, the younger generations of the Qi family will cook in person. Those who are not good at cooking can make a cold dish. One person can cook one dish, and the other complicated dishes will naturally come from the chef. 

However, after Qi Yunjing's parents passed away and Mr. Qi left, this New Year custom naturally ceased to exist.

But this year is a rather special year for Qi Yunjing. He has someone to accompany him for the rest of his life, and he also has a real family again, so it is rare to regain some of the flavor of his childhood. He took Wen Ran and Yan Zhe to cook in person.

Today's Qi Yunjing is no longer the Qi Yunjing of the past. In terms of cooking skills, Yan Zhe and Wen Ran can only make cold dishes, but he himself made squirrel fish with sweet and sour sauce. The carving alone is enough to qualify him as a chef.

Yan Zhe tried hard to pat cucumbers with his bare hands according to the instructions in the video. 

When he saw Wen Ran on the side also learning to make cold vermicelli according to the video, he suddenly felt that his cucumbers were quite technical. When he turned around, he saw that his brother actually carved patterns on the fish, and he immediately jump up and call him.

"If I don't know better, I thought ours was a family of royal chefs. Brother, your skills are probably too full. Can you leave some way for mortals like me to survive?" 

Wen Ran also turned around and took a look, and then laughed along with him: "People who can cook are awesome, but people who can eat are blessed, so we just need to be the kind of blessed people."

Yan Zhe nodded in agreement: "That's right, it's not as good as knowing how to eat. Thank you for your hard work, brother!"

Qi Yunjing looked at the two of them hurriedly making cold dishes and wished they could leave the kitchen, and said with a smile: "Your Brother Ran only need to know how to eat in this life. What about you, what do you want? The one who knows how to eat, or the one who knows how to cook?"

What he fears most is the sudden concern from his brother. The key is that Yan Zhe really got the point of what he said! 

He didn't know if he has watched too many men showing affection, but the first thought that came to his mind was to find an attacker or a receiver, instead of finding a soft girl who can cook.

Yan Zhe, who was shocked by what was in his mind, looked at his brother and brother-in-law in confusion and fear: "I seem to be not so straight anymore?" 

Wen Ran burst out laughing, "Do you always thought you were straight?"

Yan Zhe didn't say anything, but it was obvious that he had always thought so, that he was straighter than steel.

Wen Ran mercilessly exposed his unrealistic fantasy: "You are destined to be without a wife."

Yan Zhe couldn't hold back a "fuck", and then quickly said: "Brother Ran, have you forgotten my love in my previous life? It was you who defeated the female ghost in the red wedding dress!"

Wen Ran raised his eyebrows: "But you said it yourself, this life is this life, and the previous life was the previous life. Now that you have been reincarnated, you are no longer who you were in the previous life, so why can't your sexual orientation change?" 

Yan Zhe was stunned for a long time. Then he muttered to Qi Yunjing: "Then, wouldn't our family be extinct?"

Qi Yunjing gave him a cool look: "Children who are not born out of love are just for satisfying the selfish people's human reproduction nature. If children have to make their own choices, do you think they would want a pair of parents who are incompatible with each other?"