Chapter 243 - The Secret of the Inheritance [02]

The arrogant young man did not look for trouble for no reason. Instead, he chose an inconspicuous place, held a glass of red wine, and started scrolling through his phone. 

There was a man in a suit who looked like an assistant beside him, bending down and talking in his ear.

Wen Ran had sharp ears and subconsciously listened. The assistant was saying there was something arranged over there and someone would pick up the next opportunity.

Wen Ran withdrew his gaze and began to pick out good-looking and delicious food. 

However, as Qi Yunjing said, these things looked pretty good, but the taste was a bit average. Compared to the food, there was a low-alcohol champagne that was quite delicious, sweet and refreshing in taste. Wen Ran drank three glasses in a row.

Qi Yunjing was amused: "Are you planning to get yourself drunk before boarding the plane?"

Wen Ran snorted: "This is champagne, let alone three glasses, I won't get drunk even after three bottles. You are looking down on me too much, I have enough alcohol tolerance."

Qi Yunjing brought him some desserts: "Eat some, be careful not to feel uncomfortable drinking on an empty stomach."

Wen Ran took a mouthful of cake and a mouthful of champagne, enjoying the meal.

Mrs. Qi, who was also resting not far away, looked at the two people and sighed with relief: "Let's just say that the old man didn't mess around. Fortunately, they didn't miss each other after going around in circles." 

The butler Uncle Yu also had a smile on his face: "The young master is much happier now, and the young master is doing well too."

Mrs. Qi watched her grandson put the pastry that Wen Ran had stopped eating into his mouth. The smile on her lips never stopped. 

She knew earlier that they secretly divorced. She was worried and this make her feel uneasy about leaving.

It's better now. The two children are finally together. If Xiao Zhe can find a partner to live with before she dies, she will really have no regrets about leaving.

Mrs. Qi couldn't help but sigh: "This time, the wedding should be able to be held."

The butler responded from the side: "The family has been preparing for several years, and it can be held grandly at any time."

The old lady's words also did not escape Wen Ran's ears, even so he pretended not to hear it while eating and drinking, but his ears turned slightly red. 

He had just fallen in love, and someone was already planning the wedding. It was too soon.

Qi Yunjing wiped off the pastry crumbs from the corner of Wen Ran's mouth with his fingertips: "What are you thinking about?"

Wen Ran said: "How many times you have to fall in love in a lifetime to be considered enough."

Qi Yunjing chuckled: "As long as it's the right person, one time is enough. If the person is wrong, it won't work even a hundred times."

Wen Ran looked at Qi Yunjing with some disgust: "You want to say that you are the right one? But I still don't have the feeling of falling in love. This and what I imagined falling in love is different." 

Him getting along with Qi Yunjing doesn't seem to be much different from before.

Qi Yunjing directly lifted his chin and pecked him lightly on the mouth. After that fleeting moment, the aroma of the dessert seemed to still be lingering on the tip of his nose, and the residual heat on his lips seemed to have not dissipated.