Chapter 264 - The Capital [07]

The two crews have finished filming, and now they are rushing to the post-production stage for the Spring Festival schedule. 

If we only look at the influence and attention of these two movies, then no matter what, Time Travel 2 will definitely be fully booked. Just by looking at the name The War in the Dark, they feel that it is not suitable for the Spring Festival release. 

Moreover, this kind of police and gangster movie has nothing new. It is nothing more than an undercover plot and reversal, plus with that kind of director, even with the fan filter, they don't dare to hold their noses and cover their eyes and say that this movie must be good.

Therefore, people who are paying attention to the secret competition between these two movies are speculating that in order to win this competition over Time Travel 2, The War in the Dark can only rely on its rising reputation. 

This situation is quite common in the industry, new movie that have attracted much attention was released, but the response was hugely negative, and its reputation plummeted. Finally, a little-known low-cost dark horse movie broke out and became the biggest winner. Back then, wasn't this how Time Travel 1 became popular.

The public thinks that they will know after the release whether there will be a reversal or it will flop again.

But unexpectedly, Yan Zhe, who has always been low-key, was not low-key at all for the first time. He directly circled two global chain theaters on Weibo and said bluntly: [My family owns them.]

This domineering thing without saying much was directly pushed to the top of the hot search list.

[My brother won't tell me, but I often forget that my brother is the second generation of the top class. This class belongs to the business circle, not the flow of traffic.]

[My brother is amazing. This is the first time since he joined the industry that I have seen my brother directly using his own resources. It seems that Time Travel 2 has offended my brother quite a lot, he have to give a good fight and he even pulls the family banner.]

[If the response is not good after it is released, even if the theater is owned by his family, he will not be able to launder the box office at his own expense. If so, it will be even worse when it is exposed in the future.]

[By the way, is Master Wen's fortune telling inaccurate this time? This movie has been filmed and everyone is scrambling for a release date, but it's not cold yet.]

After this person left a message, he directly add Wen Ran. Wen Ran responded naturally and posted another Weibo post: [It will be cold soon.]

Therefore, the word 'Cold' immediately took the first place in the headlines after 'Yan Zhe's Family'. 

This completely attracted the attention of the public. They also wanted to see how this Time Travel 2 was going to get cold, so the Time Travel 2 and The War in the Dark are on hot searches almost every day. 

Other movies that are expected to be released at the same time are useless no matter how much money they spend on hot searches. They cannot compete with the free traffic of the masses.

The day after Wen Ran said it was going to be cold, someone revealed that the author of Time Travel series died tragically at home.

The author of Time Travel is Xu Feng. 

When Dai Tianwen bought the copyright three years ago, he was still a senior student. At that time, Dai Tianwen took a fancy to the novel in his hand and wanted to buy the copyright, but he didn't have much money at hand, and the price he was offered was not ideal.