Chapter 197 - Desperate Girl [02]

As Zuo Ting's boyfriend denounced Wen Ran online, the public's views on the matter came to two extremes. 

One attacked Zuo Ting and her boyfriend, saying that people like them are not standing on the so-called moral high ground. To suck other people's blood, not daring to resist the blood-sucking parents, but blaming an innocent passerby for life and death matters, this kind of person really deserves to die.

Those who attacked Wen Ran obviously had a sourness that could not be ignored, saying that he had such positive energy in his Weibo management and had helped so many poor people speak out. How come he has changed as soon as he entered a wealthy family and became Mrs. Qi?

There are all kinds of ugly things to say about his face. 

Wen Ran doesn't hang out in the circle, but he has also seen many celebrities who were hacked get scolded. Now it was his turn. Although he didn't care, his understanding was refreshed by this group of keyboard warriors.

Wen Ran has never been a person who has wronged himself. When Qi Yunjing was about to help him clean up the Internet, he refused directly. 

He originally wanted to block this Weibo, but he did not block it and directly named the most active one among the haters, his online name is Mr. Humanly Handsome Bihe.

#I have no grudges in the past and no grudges today. I looked through your Weibo and saw all kinds of cynical criticisms of society. Then take your first stab at it. 

You may not know, I am an orphan, but I grew up with a Celestial Master. If you don't know what a Celestial Master is, please go to Baidu. 

I'll see your pinned apology within three days, otherwise you'll bear the consequences. @Mr. Humanly Handsome Bihe.#

This is the first time Wen Ran has spoken out on Weibo after the Wen family incident. 

When he made such a threat, many passers-by were shocked, but many people also understood that this person was scolded for no reason. 

Mr. Bihe was the one who scolded him the most unpleasantly. He wished he could curse his whole family for eighteen generations. The hatred of God is nothing more than this. 

The problem is that they are completely strangers to you. Why bother? No wonder Wen Ran is angry. 

But many people are also secretly gossiping about what Wen Ran will do after these harsh words are released. Most of them know what Celestial Master is, but they don't believe it. They believe Wen Ran will go to President Qi to helped him regain face.

Mr. Bihe, who received the warning, just sneered when he saw the message asking him to post an apology. 

It's not that he didn't know that speaking on the Internet is also subject to legal liability, so although what he said was unpleasant, it was still very subtly avoided some points that could directly accuse him, so he was not afraid at all. He even sent a reply.

#general people, if there is any personal safety problem for me in the past three days, there is no doubt that it was done by President Qi. This is the shady story of the money and power era!#

The Qi official blog quickly posted a meaningful GIF, meaning that such small fish and shrimps are not worthy of Qi's taking a second look, let alone a shady transaction.

The Qi Group doesn't have many fans. All the fans are here for Qi Yunjing's good looks, so they also join in the fun and ridicule Mr. Bihe. 

How shameless he is. That he expect their boss Qi to deal with him, he was too busy doing hundreds of millions of transactions every minute. Don't think too highly of himself.