Chapter 221 - Like the Taste [05]

Deluna is very sad. It is true that he is a werewolf, but this is not his innate ability. Although his bloodline is indeed a bit special, it is said that there were real werewolves in their ancestors. They are real. On a full moon night, they will change. 

This is not a fictitious legend, but a deed clearly recorded in their family tree. What can prove the authenticity of this seemingly legend is that their clan will always produce one or two special bloodlines.

There is a group of genes in their blood that do not belong to humans. Although the composition of this group of genes has not yet been studied in detail, this little difference gives them natural strength, extraordinary healing rates, sense of smell, hearing, and even natural sensitivity. Their reactions are extraordinary.

In the beginning, those with special bloodlines were recruited by a mysterious organization that was not open to the public. 

After professional training, they continuously developed their body's potential and used it as mysterious weapons on the battlefield. This battlefield was naturally not a battlefield filled with weapons, but battle that many ordinary people cannot see.

It is similar to mercenaries affiliated with the country. Because of their special bloodline, they almost never failed in their missions. It once became a legend talked about by various countries. But this legend, eventually it was cut off in the hands of the Chinese.

The first defeat made the people in the organization realize that they were indeed extraordinary, but they still had not reached the level of invincibility, so they began to vigorously explore the characteristics of this gene and even conducted many genetic human experiments. 

Until more than 50 years ago, the experiment finally made progress. The characteristics of the gene were stimulated while the baby was still in the mother's body, and the first batch of artificial werewolves were born.

Deluna can be regarded as the third generation of werewolves. His genetic performance is more stable and his strength is becoming more powerful. Although he is different from ordinary humans, he often has to go in and out of scientific research institutes and is often tied to the operating table for surgery. 

Various tests, blood draws, and very extreme training are required to improve his abilities, but the treatment he enjoys is unimaginable to ordinary people. Apart from anything else, all the enjoyment in life is top-notch, and he has everything. 

He has privilege, even if he kills someone in public, the relevant departments will deal with the aftermath for him, and he does not need to pay any price for it.

With an overly wanton life and growth environment, and a unique and special identity, Deluna's character has not distorted. He is just a little overly arrogant. This is not too bad. But his nearly 30 years of pride, on this trip to China, was simply beaten to pieces.

His ability allows him to stand above others. He may not treating others as ants, but Deluna has indeed looked down upon ordinary people. However, the first Chinese person he came into contact with in his life bit him to the point he almost lost his arm. 

The second one is even more amazing. He made him pay a large amount of money, he shoot a hole in his shoulder, he steal the man he likes, and even tie him up with a red rope until Deluna can't move and has zero lethality. It is extremely insulting!

Now, he was taken to what seemed to be a special interrogation room. Before he could ask anything, a woman with long curly hair and a charming appearance, but whose smell he didn't like, came in. This woman looked at him with appraising eyes. 

Deluna endured his temper, after all, it was someone else's territory. No matter how arrogant and brainless he was, he knew when to restrain himself.