Chapter 229 - Breaking the Tribulation [07]

Han Yulin was taken to the Guild. Only the Guild has a room specifically for restraining ghosts. Even the Ghost King would lose all his power after entering the special room. 

What's more, although Han Yulin had been beaten half to death by Wen Ran, there are many things that need to be interrogated. Dangerous people like Han Yulin who almost caused a disaster in the world should be gone as soon as possible.

Right next door to the Ghost King Han Yulin, Tao Dian was undergoing treatment. Tao Dian was fine. He just lost a little too much blood and had some sequelae after losing some of his soul fire. He would be fine if he replenished his blood, rested and basked in the sun. 

But Tao Dian here because of Xiao Guai.

The identity of the little zombie is exposed. The entire Metaphysics World will not solve one crisis and then just let another crisis pass. 

Even if there are several high-level Celestial Masters who have entered the space together before to testify that this zombie helps them deal with the Ghost King. And although it is zombie, he is definitely from the human-friendly camp. 

However, other people don't understand it. Especially the existence of this zombie has never been known until now. It is normal to be afraid and distrust.

Fortunately, the Guild did not take extreme measures to detain him. Seeing he was worried about Tao Dian, they told Xiao Guai that they would give Tao Dian the best treatment and use the best medicine, but Xiao Guai might need to be isolated in the Guild for a while.

Xiao Guai didn't care. Seeing that they didn't harm Tao Dian, and the medicine they used was indeed the best as Tao Dian woke up that night. Although he could only stay in the room, they would provide him with whatever he asked for. 

There was no harsh treatment at all, and they didn't even block his contact with the outside world. As long as Tao Dian was good, it didn't matter where he was.

After Tao Dian woke up and discovered the current situation, he hurriedly called Wen Ran for help. He was in a panic and helpless: "Boss, help! They found out about Xiao Guai, and we were imprisoned!" 

When Wen Ran received the call, he was standing beside Qi Yunjing, checking the formation in the family's vegetable garden. 

Although Qi Yunjing's merits have not been exhausted, they are now within the scope of ordinary people, so the formation in the vegetable garden may need to be changed. Otherwise the Qi family's fortune will not be able to bear it and there will be backlash.

Of course Wen Ran knew that they were imprisoned. It was he who asked Xiao Guai to cooperate with the Guild first. 

Hearing Tao Dian squealing as soon as he woke up, he replied to him, somewhat amused: "You cooperate honestly and try to show the harmless side of Xiao Guai. His future will depends on this time."

Tao Dian stared at the phone with great solemnity. Showing his harmless side? How to show it?

Tao Dian, after spending countless brain cells, began to instruct Xiao Guai to show off his specialty, which was excellent cooking skills, in an attempt to overwhelm the leaders of the Guild using delicious food.

Xiao Guai is very obedient. As long as Tao Dian is safe and sound, he is like a completely harmless little sheep. He will do whatever he is told, and his rigid appearance has faded away.

He has grown a little taller because he had absorbed too much Yin energy before. Now, his facial features have become much tougher, but his whole appearance is still fair, tender, fresh and clean. He has just changed from a puppy to a wolf puppy.