Chapter 268 - Wedding [01]

Time Travel 2 was still released. 

Although the producer is Dai Tianwen and the largest investor is Liyang Entertainment, there are no scandals among the actors involved. Liyang Entertainment is not Yang He's company alone.

After Yang He was taken away, the vice president took over the entire company and used half of the movie's share to channel it into charity funds.

Although Dai Tianwen did not kill anyone, he helped others destroy evidence. The circumstances were extremely abominable and he was sentenced to 7 years in prison.

Although Xu Feng was dead, he was found guilty of murder and misappropriation of the fruits of others' labor, and all benefits gained must be returned. 

In other words, they needs to re-certify the author name of the Time Travel series, and all the profits Xu Feng earned from the Time Travel series must be liquidated and returned to the victim's family.

Xu Feng's family was just an ordinary family. Later, after he gained fame and fortune, this made his family praised by everyone they met. His family of three originally lived in a house of less than 70 square meters. After he made a fortune, he directly bought a flat of 150 square meters.

Now of course the house can no longer be lived in. Government personnel will liquidate the finances, count the profits gained from the Time Travel series, and return all of them to the victim's family. 

The death of their son had a great impact on Xu Feng's parents. They were devastated, and those relatives comforted them. At least Xu Feng had earned enough pension money for them during his lifetime. 

Then not long after, their son was found as a murderer, and all the family property had to be given to others. This made Xu Feng's parents couldn't accept it at all, so they made trouble again and again, and finally the trouble went online. After being bullied by the Internet, they fled to the countryside in great embarrassment.

Someone posted a photo of Xu Feng's parents in a state of embarrassment on the Internet, and netizens had two different views on what happened to his parents.

[There is no need to let two old people bear Xu Feng's fault. It is enough to recover the benefits that should belong to the original author. Why bother to bully two innocent old people online.]

[Are they innocent? It is the fault of the parents who does not teach their son. Xu Feng had done such a crazy thing, his family also has a great responsibility. Who knows if the lower beam is crooked because of the improper upper beam? 

[The most pitiful people should be the original author's parents. They have money now, but their daughter will never come back. So girls must be more careful when they are outside and when having boyfriends, especially those from the Internet. There is might be a different person across the network, no one knows!]

[Am I the only one curious about how Xu Feng died? It is said that he died suddenly from overwork, but looking at these things, I always feel emmmmm...]

[So people still have to believe in karma.]

Although Time Travel 2 has been released, the film schedule is not very good. After all, almost every investor behind this movie was investigated. Netizens joked that it is a miracle that this movie can be released.

The War in the Dark was also released at the same time as Time Travel 2. 

On the first day of release, Time Travel was fully booked. There are so many stories behind this movie. It can be said to be the best in the history of movies. And it was still successfully released. It is considered a legend.