Chapter 252 - Love Shackles [01]

It was already more than half a month later when Wen Ran and the others returned to China.

Originally, they had planned a five-day trip, no more than seven days at most. As a result, this trouble delayed more than half a month. 

After leaving the island, Grandma was ill. The death of her daughter already made her feel depressed. Now that her decades close friend passed away tragically in this way, the emotions that had been accumulated in her heart suddenly burst out. Naturally, the old lady could not bear it.

However, Wen Ran feels that it is a good thing to be able to express all those emotions. If you really accumulate those emotions and don't express them, you may die when you do.

After landing, Qi Yunjing became as busy as a superman. He had to deal with domestic matters and foreign matters. He even immediately contacted the domestic team of lawyers and assistants to take over the Grandaunt's will. 

The overseas Qi family naturally disagreed, but there was nothing they could do even if they disagreed. 

The will was made in writing and video and made when the person is alive, even if not a penny is given to the so-called children, that is the person's freedom. Especially in this country with so-called human rights and freedom, it is not easy to go through the channels of public opinion.

However, the people of the overseas Qi family are not passively beaten on the spot. Although all the inheritance has been given to others and there is no way to get the money and real estate back for the time being, there is a lot of room for maneuver in the company.

Unexpectedly, Qi Yunjing let go the Qi family's company. He asked people to sort out the real estate that the Grandaunt had left for Wen Ran, and took over the funds that the Grandaunt had already handled.

The 51% shares were sold to the shareholders on the list left by the Grandaunt. These people had been selected by her a long time ago and had nothing to do with the Qi family. The shares were in the hands of those people and soon, the company will change its name. The Qi family will not have even the slightest chance to gain a foothold.

During this period, Qi Yunjing even negotiated several cross-border projects with those shareholders, and also obtained a port and coastline. It can be said that the golden egg was obtained, and the chicken that laid the golden egg was taken home. It was really a lot of money.

There has been a turmoil about the Qi family's inheritance for a long time, and there are various rumors from the outside world. 

So after Grandma's health got a little better, Qi Yunjing sent Wen Ran and Grandma back to the country. It was safer to return to the country, after all, it was their territory, while he continued to stay abroad to deal with matters.

Unexpectedly, he and Yan Qing were really destined. They went on the same flight and came back together.

Yan Qing also didn't expect to meet Wen Ran again. Compared with the inflated vanity derived from the inferiority complex when they first met, when he saw Wen Ran again, at least his mentality would be stable. 

He politely came forward and said hello: "After you left that day, I heard them saying that they would not let you go easily. I was a little worried at first. But now that you have returned home smoothly, it seems that everything will be fine."

Wen Ran smiled: "Why did you leave so quickly? Why don't you spend more time with your boyfriend?"

Yan Qing laughed at himself: "I regard him as my boyfriend, but he may not think so. Now he have too much things to take care, where can he have leisure time and talk about love?"