Chapter 265 - The Capital [08]

Chang Kun, the Celestial Master who was invited to the crew by Dai Tianwen last time, can be regarded as an old man who hangs out in the Metaphysics circle. It cannot be said that he has never rolled over before, but this is the first time that he almost lost his life. 

If not for him contacted the Celestial Master friends in the same circle to came to save his life, he might really going to die after being beaten by the fierce ghost that day.

Speaking of which, it is said that the Yin-pulling talisman his friend used on him that day was bought at the talisman shop opened by Wen Ran in Metaphysics App. This kind of talisman did not exist before. 

If one was contaminated with Yin energy, it could be dispersed by burning incense, or use the Yin-dispelling Talisman. But when this kind of Yin energy is injected into the body, especially the heart, it cannot just disperse with those two methods.

The only ways were if a Master comes to rescue immediately, or soaks the body with some Chongyang medicine to expel it. But if the situation is critical, there is no time to prepare those medicines. Before the Yin Pulling Talisman, there were many Celestial Masters fallen because of this.

Chang Kun didn't pay much attention to Wen Ran in the past. Although he also knew about this person, the way he knew about him was through the Internet like the masses. 

Although he was a Celestial Master, he did not join the Guild. He was only affiliated with the Guild because of his further studies he worked in a small Taoist temple with little reputation, then basically made a living on his own for many years. 

So he was not very well-informed about the news in the circle, especially since Wen Ran was too young. 

Although the profession Celestial Master depends on talent, it does require experience. 

Due to his age, even though Wen Ran was so well-known on the Internet, he only thought that the other party was marketed. After all, young people would feel that they are awesome and different even if they understand only little bit.

But after this incident, he finally knew what everyone else meant. Someone who could draw such a life-saving talisman must be very capable. 

So when Dai Tianwen came to look for him in the middle of the night, his face pale and in a hurry as if there was a ghost chasing him, Chang Kun shook his head: "It's not that I won't save you, that thing is too vicious. I don't have the skills to solve it. It's already a blessing to be able to survive it."

Wen Ran had already given a warning on the Internet. Even if he wanted to save, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to. He still had some self-awareness about how capable he was.

Dai Tianwen almost knelt down to Chang Kun. On the way here, he almost encountered a car accident and almost hit a large truck. Although he missed it without any incident, it still scared half of his soul out of him. 

Only when he almost experienced death can he know how terrible death is, so even if he had to begged on his knees, he still hoped that Chang Kun could save his life.

The assistant on the side was originally puzzled why the boss request for Master Chang, but when he heard the information revealed in his words, it made him frightened. 

So the boss never brought anyone into the company? The one who followed the boss, the girl with short hair is actually a ghost?!

Thinking of this, the assistant's legs felt a little weak. He saw the girl following the boss more than once, and even looked at her curiously several times. Looking back now, he didn't remember what the girl looked like at all. He only remembered short hair, short sleeves, and jeans.