Chapter 255 - Love Shackles [04]

The banquet started smoothly, but unfortunately it did not end smoothly. 

When Qi Yunjing arrived, the ambulance had just take the person away.

It was said that he had a heart attack in the bathroom, and he did not have any medicine on him. By the time the person was taken into the ambulance, he was already not breathing.

Although the organizer has been trying to appease everyone, it is a loss of life. Whether it is because he was unlucky or for some other reason, they will definitely not stay at the banquet for long. 

When Wen Ran stood at the door talking to Yang Xi, he saw Qi Yunjing came in, "Didn't you say you weren't coming?"

Qi Yunjing looked at the commotion crowd: "I left work early, so I came over to see if you wanted to come home with me. What's going on?"

Wen Ran said: "Someone's dead." After saying that, he said to Yang Xi: "Then you go first, I will go home after this."

This was not the first time Yang Xi met Qi Yunjing, but even though Qi Yunjing was polite every time, he still felt that the other party's aura was very stressful, and he didn't dare to talk too much. So, he just said hello and left first.

After Yang Xi left, Wen Ran said: "A fierce ghost did it. It was the ghost we have seen trailing that guy before."

As soon as he mentioned it, Qi Yunjing knew who Wen Ran was talking about, and he couldn't help but frown slightly, "Isn't the ghost behind him already very weak? Where does he have the power to kill?"

Wen Ran said: "Of course it was absorbed from the person he followed. The energy and spirit in this person's body is his own natural protective shield. With an active spirit and a positive attitude, both body and mind's luck will develop in a good direction. 

"If a person has too much negative feeling and loses his own energy and spirit, whether it is body, mentality, or luck, it will all develop in a bad direction and bad luck. Too much negative emotions in people make it easier to breed some dark energy. 

"Yan Qing's mentality has gone to extremes. The energy emanating from his body is the best nutrient for the ghost behind him, and it naturally nourishes him to the point where he is capable of killing people."

Qi Yunjing glanced at the chaotic venue without saying much, and said directly: "Let's go home."

The person is already dead in the venue. If Wen Ran wants to take care of it, he can definitely do it before death. Since Wen Ran didn't take action, it proves that he doesn't want to take care of this matter, so he will naturally not be meddlesome. 

Anyway, Wen Ran will notify the Guild of things he doesn't want to take care of. After all, ghost who have killed people can definitely be regarded as serious case. If he was let go, they won't know how many people will be harmed.

Wen Ran said, "I didn't say I don't care. I just don't want to care about the deceased."

Qi Yunjing: "The deceased? Who is the dead person?"

Wen Ran thought for a while and said, "It seems to be called Liu Maoshi. An ugly middle-aged man, not a good person. He is burdened with at least two lives, his death is not a pity." 

In the previous meeting, Wen Ran saw that Old Liu had dark energy wrapped around his body, so he subconsciously took a closer look. 

At this glance, he saw a scene of a middle school student being stripped of her skirt, struggling, and jumping off a building in despair. Wen Ran is not a very compassionate person, but at least he is still a human being, he would not even look at someone like Liu, let alone save him.