Chapter 280 - Extra 03 - Xu Qian [01]

It is normal for Fu Ling to be scolded for participating in this kind of love reality show. 

Starting from the official announcement of the program team, Fu Ling's manager has closed the comment function on Weibo and told Fuling not to read any online information. 

Fu Ling, who is very experienced, did not need any instructions from her manager. She automatically blocked out all the sounds from the outside world. 

However, she was still puzzled as to why her manager would give her a show like this. Could it be that she wanted her to take another step forward on the path of black and red?

When she saw Yang Xi behind the bamboo curtain, Fu Ling knew that they must been had discussed this before.

But she still didn't understand. If Yang Xi liked her, then they could have contacted each other privately and fell in love secretly. Why should they be on the show? Many beautiful relationships created this way end in a bloody storm of rumors.

Seeing that Fu Ling was silent for a long time, Yang Xi smiled. He stepped forward, took Fu Ling's hand, and put the wreath on her wrist: "I know what you are doubting, and I also know what you are worried about, but I don't want to wrong you. If we fall in love secretly, you will indeed have less trouble, but that's not what I want. 

"I want an opportunity to hold hands with you openly, Fu Ling. If the road ahead is full of bloody storm, then this rain, I'll go through it with you."

Fu Ling lowered her head slightly. It had been a long time since she had been unable to control and showed her emotions in front of the camera. But at this moment, she didn't know how to hide and restrain herself. 

She was a little confused and a little scared, and there was also a sudden grievance. In the past, she could grit her teeth and bear it until she gradually ignored the scandals, but at this moment, an uncontrollable grievance suddenly broke out.

Yang Xi said: "I once misunderstood you because of all the rumors about you. Until a friend of mine asked me: Have you ever been in contact with her? Have you seen the things that others told you with your own eyes? I said no. 

"Later, we participated in a program and shot a movie together. I got in touch with you and saw you for real. I believe in myself and I hope you can believe in me. 

"After the movie was finished, I immediately accept a TV series. Because I was afraid that being involved in the movie together would blur my feelings. 

"Now I can tell you seriously that this love existed when the first time I see you, and I understood my own heart, so I came here."

-

When this episode of the program was broadcast, the two people's hot searches directly dominated the list. Yang Xi, like Fu Ling, also closed his Weibo's comment section. Clearly chose not to respond to the masses by neither listening nor reading. 

As soon as the news about Yang Xi and Fu Ling's relationship came out, Yang Xi lost a large number of followers, and some of his work was suspended.

Yang Xi's agent almost turned his hair gray in anxiety. He didn't understand why Yang Xi did this.

Yang Xi didn't care, and said with a smile: "My lover is the one who will follow me throughout my life, not my job or my fans." 

Fu Ling's situation is not much better, but it is completely opposite to Yang Xi. 

Fu Ling is blaming her manager, but she is very relaxed and comfortable: "I am actually not thinking about giving you something before you withdraw from the circle. Aren't you looking for a reliable future?