Chapter 228 - Breaking the Tribulation [06]

After Li Yuchen roughly explained the situation here to the people who came out of the space, he then said to Qi Yunjing: "If this matter can't be overcome, then we have nothing to talk about. But if it can be, I have put in a lot of effort, and even lost a lot of manpower. Do we need to renegotiate our cooperation share again?"

To deal with the Yin soldiers, even if the Celestial Masters arrive one after another to help, the real fight will definitely damage more than just such a few people. If he hadn't brought his brothers from the underworld up, the Yin soldiers would not have been beaten back so quickly.

Of course, there may be some factors involved by the capture of the Ghost King, but he has helped anyway. Since he has contributed, he must ask for benefits.

Qi Yunjing said: "The benefits given by the Guild are not enough?"

Li Yuchen choked. Qi Yunjing was not here just now. How did he know that he had negotiated benefits with the Guild?

They have been cooperating for some time. How come Qi Yunjing still doesn't know what kind of old ghost Li Yuchen is. He won't get up early if there is no profit. If someone hadn't promised a benefit, he could at most just sit back and watch, and then see if there is any profit. 

Li Yuchen has been dead for hundreds of years. Even though this old ghost has national justice in his heart, what matters more is the difference between the Yin and Yang worlds. Destruction of the human world and chaos in the underworld may not necessarily be a bad thing for him, so it is absolutely impossible for him to take the initiative to help.

But seeing that he did help a lot, Qi Yunjing said: "But seeing that you did help, we can discuss the cooperation separately when the time comes."

Li Yuchen smiled after hearing this: "That's good." 

Even if he gives up a small profit, the benefits he will get will be very considerable. Although he has become a ghost and he doesn't know when he will be reincarnated, but if he wants to live a good life in the underworld, he must have no less rights and resources. He still has to earn what he deserves.

Long Si, who had just been moved to rest and take a breather, heard that the Ghost King was captured, so he immediately came over to inquire about the situation. One hidden danger had been eliminated for the time being, and the biggest question now was how to suppress the Yin energy in Bo Mountain.

Long Si looked at Wen Ran and said: "You follow the next group of Celestial Masters and leave quickly."

Wen Ran: "Leave? Where to?"

Long Si said: "Celestial Masters under the age of 30 follow the arrangements of the country to take refuge, but don't worry, there won't be an explosion here."

Wen Ran: "Since there won't be an explosion, why bother taking refuge? You want to set up a large formation to suppress it?"

Long Si did not deny it. This is the only way now. Therefore, those who can hold the formation are already on their way. There are two eminent monks in Buddhism, and also two leaders of great Taoism temples. As for the Guild, as the vice-president, he has to take part. 

For the next vice-president of the Guild, Long Si has promoted Guan Ruobei. Although this girl is young, she was born with strong spiritual power. He has been cultivating Guan Ruobei over the years, he regards her as his heir. If he is gone and Ruobei is here, the Guild will definitely not be in chaos.

Looking at Wen Ran, Long Si said: "Among the young generation, your ability is the most outstanding. The Guild is different from Taoism and Buddhism. We have no inheritance and have been operating according to the company's cultural model.