Chapter 203 - Forced to Become a God [02]

After getting the ring, Wen Ran seemed to have a novel toy. 

A batch of yellow paper just arrived. Wen Ran simply started to retreat, planning to replenish the inventory of talismans. As for the disturbances from the outside world, they had nothing to do with him. Too lazy to worry.

The most important thing is that when he was reading the news, he took a look at Bai Ying's face. 

She can be describe in one sentence, her heart is as high as the sky and her life is as thin as paper. 

Her ancestors had a little something in their family. Fate evil. But because the environment at that time was turbulent, the momentum of the Bai family ancestors was still prosperous, so they suppressed this fate evil for life. Then they had wealth for three nearly four generations.

It's a pity that his family doesn't know how to cherish gratitude and repay the accumulated blessings. The fortune accumulated by the ancestors has been almost consumed. It is inevitable to go downhill. 

It can be at least losing money, or at worst paying for it with life. It all depends on how many lives the family has.

Therefore, whether Bai Ying is a real accident or a real seduction, Wen Ran doesn't pay attention at all. 

If this person is far away from Qi Yunjing she can still survive for a while. She can even take advantage of the special situation in the entertainment industry. 

She can obtain the environmental factor of the industry, that is the believe and the like of others, and slightly change her own destiny. She may be able to ensure a lifetime of wealth.

If she seeks death and targets Qi Yunjing, it will only make her cold faster.

-

It's a pity that Bai Ying doesn't know this. 

At this moment, she is still trying every means to get close to Qi Yunjing. 

Especially when she sees that there is no movement on Wen Ran's Weibo. She thinks that either Qi Yunjing won't let him speak, or this Wen Ran knows how much he weighs and doesn't dare to make random noises.

Thinking of this, Bai Ying became more and more determined to win Qi Yunjing.

The Qi family does not have much involvement in the entertainment industry. 

Although it has a special investment department, it will invest in some movies and TV series by injecting advertising, or invite some popular stars to be the spokespersons of its company's products, but it has not established a company in the industry. 

And even if it is investing, the one who take care of it is a member of the investment department. If it is not an event like the last time, Qi Yunjing will basically not appear in public. 

So if she wants to meet him by chance or create some sparks in the entertainment industry, it was almost impossible.

But fortunately, the Bai family now has a project with good prospects. However, the investment amount is too large and some business cooperation may need to be sought. So Bai Ying took advantage of this opportunity and directly went to the Qi Group building. 

Bai Ying actually had no hope for cooperation. All she wanted was an opportunity to get in touch with Qi Yunjing. If the negotiation could be successful, that would be good. If the negotiation could not be successful but she could meet Qi Yunjing, she would still be considered it a profit.

It's just that she entered the entertainment industry directly after graduation. She knew how to film, how to move, and how to be stunning on the red carpet. But how to negotiate for cooperation was completely confusing to Bai Ying.