Chapter 261 - The Capital [04]

Because it was Yan Zhe's first time as an investor, he had to deal with a lot of things about the crew inside and out, and he also had a lot of scenes of his own role, so he didn't have much time to pay attention to things happening outside.

Then the news spread through the crew. The invited Master entered the hospital, and the Time Travel 2 crew were haunted. Only then did Yan Zhe, who was too busy to put his feet on the ground, heard about it. So he took a break from his busy schedule to call and gossip with his Brother Ran.

"So there is really a ghost on their set?"

Wen Ran said while having afternoon snack: "Yes, and it's very vicious."

Yan Zhe couldn't help but exclaimed: "Luckily I didn't go!" 

Since he was haunted by a ghost from his previous life, Yan Zhe has always kept a distance from this kind of existence. At most, if someone meets one, he will introduce business to Brother Ran, but let him go to the place where there are ghosts? That is absolutely impossible.

Wen Ran said: "How was the filming there?"

Yan Zhe smiled when he heard this: "It went very smoothly. The script does not need to be changed significantly. At most, it can be slightly modified for the tension in front of the camera. Old Sheng is indeed talented. 

"I hired a powerful producer to help him. He only needs to shoot, and someone else will naturally help him handle the rest." 

Wen Ran said: "As long as it goes well, you should work hard."

Yan Zhe said: "Brother Ran, I want to ask, is Dai Tianwen the cause of the trouble in the Time Travel 2 crew?" 

Wen Ran previously criticized Dai Tianwen on Weibo, Yan Zhe has also seen it. Apart from protecting his own family members, his Brother Ran has never been rude. Dai Tianwen must have done something to make Brother Ran say that he would be cold.

However, Yan Zhe was a little surprised by Wen Ran's answer, "He didn't cause it. But if you get close, you will be contaminated by the smell."

Yan Zhe just gossiped. The team was very busy, so he didn't think too much and spend a lot of time chatting with Wen Ran. Anyway, the Time Travel 2 crew's problems can't be overcome, so they can just watch from the side.

-

Wen Ran hung up the phone, took a few sips of the juice next to him, and comfortably enjoyed the afternoon sunshine. 

Winter was coming again this year. While letting Nini feel comfortable next him, he was thinking about his own small treasury. 

The money in the small treasury is a bit too much, but there is too little to earn interest. Maybe he should let Qi Yunjing invest it. Although Qi Yunjing's luck is not as good as before, it is still better than the average person. His IQ is still there, so he should not lose money.

Just as he was thinking about it, he felt a shadow coming over him. Wen Ran opened his eyes and saw Qi Yunjing standing behind his chair, bending down and lowering his head, as if he wanted to kiss him secretly.

Wen Ran stretched out his hand and pushed his face aside: "In broad daylight, do you have any sense of public places?"

Qi Yunjing smiled: "When did our home become a public place?"

Wen Ran pursed his lips and looked at the gardener who was weeding in the small garden and the two maids who were helping, then said: "Public places are places with other people."

Seeing Qi Yunjing wearing casual clothes that didn't look like home clothes, he asked: "You want to go out?"

Qi Yunjing hummed and said: "You go too. There is a semi-private party, and you can bring your family members."