Chapter 281 - Extra 03 - Xu Qian [02]

Yang Xi and Fu Ling were stunned by Xu Qian's words. 

Yang Xi had a roommate and brother like Wen Ran, and he had also experienced some supernatural events. Even though he didn't know much about these things at the beginning, after all these years getting along with each other, he is considered to be a seasoned person.

Even though he does not have the ability of a Celestial Master, his theoretical knowledge is much better than that of a layman. Therefore, as soon as Xu Qian said borrowing luck, Yang Xi understood what he meant.

Although Fu Ling has never had these heretical things, she has seen a lot in this circle, and borrowing luck is not a new thing. But even when this happened to her, she still had a feeling of confusion and surprise.

Yang Xi was the first to come back to his senses. He glanced at Fu Ling, who had a confused face. He guessed that she might not know what was going on, so he asked Xu Qian: "You said someone borrowed Fu Ling's luck? But I asked for a peace charm from Wen Ran, she has been wearing it and there is nothing abnormal."

After Yang Xi said that, the young Celestial Master who came with Xu Qian suddenly said: "Brother Qian, it's the same breath. I'm sure it's correct."

Xu Qian nodded towards him, and then looked at Yang Xi and Fu Ling: "There are many ways to borrow luck, and I won't explain them to you one by one. One of them is to borrow luck voluntarily. Miss Fu's current situation, she should be lending her luck voluntarily."

Yang Xi looked at Fu Ling, who quickly shook her head: "I have not lent my luck to anyone, who even want my luck? 

"I have been in entertainment these years. I have been surrounded by all kinds of scandals. A lot of good jobs that almost finished negotiated, but at a critical moment a big news will come out even if it is unfounded, it will ruin it in the end. 

"I am so unlucky, how can I take the initiative to lend it to others."

Xu Qian said: "It may be that you took the initiative to lend it unknowingly. I can tell you that the person who borrow your luck should be your cousin, Xue Can. 

"This matter involves some other matters related to my case. It's not convenient to say more. We come to you just to confirm whether you are related to the incident we are investigating. It is now confirmed that although your luck were borrowed, you have nothing to do with the case.

"My colleague will temporarily close the fortune pull between you and your cousin. When the case is resolved, your problems will naturally disappear. 

"But after all, you took the initiative to lend the luck. After so many years, even if it is cut off, it is estimated that you won't be able to return to the peak you were originally supposed to be at, but your luck won't be as bad as it is now." 

The young Celestial Master following Xu Qian used talisman fire and incense to surround Fu Ling three times, and then he tied a stone wrapped with a red thread around Fu Ling's hand and told her that if the matter was over, the red thread would break. 

When the time comes, Fu Ling must take the stone back to Chunyang Temple and put it in the big incense burner at the gate of the Taoist temple.

After the two left, Yang Xi asked Fu Ling about Xue Can. 

It was also Xu Qian's reminder that Fu Ling remembered something from a long time ago: "I haven't had any friends since I was a child. I was always excluded in school. I didn't have any close classmates. I only had a good relationship with my cousin who was about the same age as me. 

"Later, after my cousin's family moved, I was completely alone. When I entered high school, my cousin began to have close contact with me. I found someone to talk to, so I was very happy.