Chapter 241 - Madness [06]

Almost all the participants in that organization were arrested, except for the Celestial Master who was still on the run. 

However, with the arrest of Yan Gaowei, the Celestial Master could not escape for long. Under the investigation, he was arrested on the third day of his escape. 

This man's surname is Zhou and his given name is Hui. He is in his fifties, has a slight stoop, and is almost blind in one eye. His skin is dark and wrinkled. If he had put on a pair of rags, he would look like a homeless man on the street.

This Zhou Hui comes from a very ordinary background. He comes from a farmer family in a small county. He has not studied well since he was a child. 

He is particularly addicted to martial arts novels. He always fantasizes that he is different from others, that he is unique and has the aura of the protagonist. He is the gold that has been deceived in the dust. As long as the time comes, he can blind the eyes of ordinary mortals.

With this unrealistic fantasy, Zhou Hui couldn't even finish junior high school. He was expelled from school because of his poor grades and frequent truancy. 

After being expelled, Zhou Hui wandered around idle every day, until one day, when he was hiding from the rain in front of a rag-tag house, he saw a thin book sandwiched among the old newspapers bundled aside. He took it out and saw the cover of the book only had the words Yin and Yang.

At that time, Zhou Hui felt that this book was very special. When he opened it, he found that it talked about various five elements and eight trigrams, and even had corresponding diagrams of the human body. 

Especially at the end of the page, there was a sentence about observing Yin and Yang, judging life and death, etc. It looked very awesome. Zhou Hui suddenly felt that this was his opportunity.

Facts have proved that as long as it is something that interests you, no matter how difficult it is to understand, you still have enough patience to learn and decipher it, and Zhou Hui is this kind of person. 

He feels dizzy just looking at things like Chinese and mathematics, but he is not interested in those obscure and difficult things. Although he knew nothing of the art of the Five Elements, he was completely obsessed with it. 

In order to understand the words that were completely incomprehensible when put together, he picked up the textbook again and even spent the whole day in the only small library in their town.

As Zhou Hui got older, his parents naturally couldn't let him continue to be idle like this, so they found a lot of jobs for him. 

However, those jobs required a lot of time and energy, and the work occupied too much of Zhou Hui's time. And as Zhou Hui read the book of Yin and Yang more and more thoroughly, he naturally became more and more aware of the specialness of this book.

He had always thought that he was an extraordinary being since he was a child, but he is not willing to go anywhere. He worked as a cheap laborer who was ordered around by others, but he couldn't hold a job for more than three days.

Gradually, his parents no longer cared about him. Anyway, at home, if you have something to eat, eat it; if you don't have it, you will be hungry.

After his parents stopped forcing him to work, Zhou Hui became more and more obsessed with deciphering the book of Yin and Yang, almost to the point of going crazy. His parents even wanted to burn the book at one time, but they could not resist Zhou Hui's stubbornness, so in the end they had no choice but to let it go.

Until he was in his twenties, Zhou Hui had achieved some success in his studies. 

One time, his father's friend came to his house as a guest. Zhou Hui almost instinctively used the five elements concept he had learned in the book to look at him.