Chapter 262 - The Capital [05]

Wen Ran didn't expect to see Mu Sheng again.

He need to recalled the name Mu Sheng in his mind for a while before he remembered it.

When he got closer, looking at Mu Sheng who seemed to be working as an assistant, Wen Ran was a little stunned, and his eyes even showed a bit of surprise. After the surprise, there was only an indifference. After all, it had nothing to do with him.

He couldn't see the luck in Mu Sheng before. He thought this was a novel world, and Mu Sheng was the son of heaven in this world, so he couldn't penetrate the power of this world to spy the luck of its son of heaven. 

But he remembered the memory that had been sealed by his biological father, and learned that this was not a world in a book at all, but maybe a parallel world. Although he didn't know how his father did it, it was a fact that he really came here and even replaced the original owner in this world.

Just like it said in the book of Yin and Yang obtained by Zhou Hui in the organ transplant incident that Wen Ran dealt with before, everything is divided into Yin and Yang. And when a person is born in this world, there will naturally be a Yin to his Yang. 

This Yin and Yang does not necessarily refer to men and women. Maybe they are not even from the same country, and they are not necessarily the same age, but there will be someone whose fortune and five elements are exactly the same as you.

And the original owner other side side was Mu Sheng.

His father constructed such a bloody plot in his memory, probably to make him instinctively guard against Mu Sheng. 

The original owner was the him in this parallel world. He replaced the original owner's existence in this world, and naturally occupied the position when the original owner disappeared. Therefore, his presence here is equivalent to Mu Sheng's other side.

They are the Yin and Yang.

Mu Sheng is the native of this world, the Yang side. He is integrated into the three thousand fortunes of the entire world. 

As an outsider who breaks the world's barriers, Wen Ran will be instinctively rejected by this world. If he hadn't been on guard against Mu Sheng and deliberately avoided Mu Sheng, perhaps by the time he noticed the abnormality and reacted, his luck would have been swallowed up by Mu Sheng.

This situation is equivalent to two magnets. Separated, each absorbing the surrounding power to strengthen itself. When they are too close, the one with stronger suction will naturally absorbed the surrounding power of the one with weaker suction instinctively. 

In this world, the original owner is the one with weak suction, the Yin side. So in the plot his father wove for him, Mu Sheng got everything he wanted, while the original owner could only left with nothing.

He inherited the original owner's position in this world. When he first came, he was suppressed by the power of this world. 

If he didn't deliberately avoid Mu Sheng, Mu Sheng would draw his luck from him crazily. When he noticed, even if he himself has considerable strength, but luck is not something that comes with your ability. No matter how powerful he is, he will probably be suppressed by Mu Sheng, and he may not be able to escape even if he wants to.

His father had calculated everything and made him put on guard from the beginning. Mu Sheng failed to get anything from him. 

When they started to come into contact, he had gradually integrated into this world and was no longer just a newcomer and an outsider, the power of the world was no longer so repulsive to him.