Chapter 270 - Wedding [03]

A Celestial Master can also be called a cultivator. The talent of a Celestial Master largely depends on his closeness to the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. 

For a very talented Celestial Master like Wen Ran, the spiritual energy of heaven and earth will be very active even when he is sleeping. And cultivation is as instinctive as eating and sleeping for Wen Ran. 

So when his body needs it, even if he is unaware of it, his body will instinctively absorb the spiritual energy around him and transform it into what he needs.

So when Wen Ran woke up, there was only some residual soreness in his body, but just this little soreness shocked him as if he had been struck by lightning. 

He had maintained the body of a boy for more than twenty years, and it actually was broken in such an unclear way!

Before even opening his eyes, Wen Ran was almost aware of the current situation. 

The unimpeded skin-to-skin contact, the gentle but strong heartbeat of the other person, and the aura of lust that had not yet dissipated in the room. 

Wen Ran mourned his lost innocent body for three seconds, and then he opened Qi Yunjing's octopus-like claws and get out from the quilt.

Qi Yunjing woke up as soon as Wen Ran moved. He had not slept too deeply. As soon as he opened his eyes, his sleepy eyes immediately looked at Wen Ran. 

He saw that he was not shy or angry, and his expression was calm. The calm made Qi Yunjing lay on the bed and was a little afraid to move.

Wen Ran glanced sideways at Qi Yunjing, which made Qi Yunjing subconsciously hide under the quilt. Seeing Qi Yunjing's shy expression, Wen Ran laughed angrily: "You have the nerve?"

What with his expression? He was obviously an old pervert, so why were he pretending to be innocent?

Qi Yunjing stretched out a hand and pulled the quilt up for Wen Ran, covering the blush on his chest: "Don't catch a cold."

Wen Ran slapped his hand away: "You turn on the air conditioner at 28 degrees. How is that cold!"

Qi Yunjing said flatteringly: "Don't be angry, or else I'll sleep back for you?"

Wen Ran rolled his eyes: "Thousand-year brew, I think you've been planning this for a long time!"

Qi Yunjing said quickly: "I swear, this is definitely not what I planned!" This can only be said to be an unexpected surprise, but he did not dare to say this for fear of being beaten to death.

Wen Ran: "Sex after drinking is indeed something that will never change."

Qi Yunjing said flatteringly: "Are you still uncomfortable? Can I rub it for you?"

Wen Ran patted his paw away again. Actually, he didn't feel uncomfortable at all. His body felt fresh and refreshing, and the sheet and quilt were all dry: "Have you bathed me?"

Qi Yunjing: "I have. I've seen it, and there are no injuries."

Qi Yunjing reached out tentatively under the quilt to wrap his arms around Wen Ran. Seeing that Wen Ran just pinched his arm but didn't push him away, he immediately moved closer to him happily: "Shall we go get the certificate tomorrow?"

Wen Ran looking at him sideways again: "You've gone too far, haven't you?"

Qi Yunjing: "I have to be responsible for you!"

Wen Ran: "Thank you, no need."

Qi Yunjing: "Then you slept with me, you have to be responsible for me!"