Chapter 275 - Extra 01 - Xiao Guai [03]

It was just as Xiao Guai expected. 

After Lu Lei used an electric drill to drill open the cement block below, then used a shovel to dig deep into the soil below, a palm-sized wooden box was dug out from the soil. 

He didn't let Lu Lei touch this wooden box. This thing was very sinister. If an ordinary person like Lu Lei touched it, he would definitely get killed.

Even Tao Dian instinctively resisted the wooden box. He endured the discomfort and frowned: "What exactly is in this? If it is just a piece of white bone, it should not be so sinister." 

Lu Lei heard what Tao Dian said from the side and was instantly frightened, "White bone??? This, how is this possible! How could my family bury such a thing!"

Xiao Guai opened the wooden box, and there was indeed a piece of white bone inside, it looks like a human bone. He is not a professional, he didn't know exactly which part of the human body this white bone was from, but it definitely from the human body.

He dug this thing out of the soil with his own hands, and it was in the basement of his home. When he thought that he had lived in this house for almost 20 years, and there was the bone of other people had been buried in the house, Lu Lei felt a little weak in his legs. 

He couldn't help but still arguing in a panic: "Master! This really doesn't belong to my family. I, I don't know how there is this here. I swear, my father and I were just a little greedy for money and follow the trend. Stealing funerary objects is the most daring thing to do. Killing someone is absolutely impossible!"

Xiao Guai said: "I didn't say you killed someone. It's possible that someone else buried it here deliberately. Do you have the topography map of the entire village?"

Lu Lei shook his head. Why would he collect a topographic map of a village, but he thought for a while and said: "The seventh uncle should have it. The seventh uncle is the old village chief, and his family may have it!"

Xiao Guai put the wooden box inside another box, and put a talisman on it, then he said: "Go up first. You can bring me the topographic map of the entire village and let me take a look."

Lu Lei hurriedly ran to find the village chief. Buried bones at home, this is simply more terrifying than being harassed by the tomb owner after stealing the funerary objects!

-

After Lu Lei left, Tao Dian and Xiao Guai returned to the living room. Father Lu and Mother Lu had already gone to bed. 

Father Lu's itching stopped and he fell asleep almost immediately. During this time, he was tortured so hard day and night. When he first got the rash, he could still sleep for a while, but then the itching made him unable to sleep at all. Now that he felt comfortable, he naturally fell asleep immediately. 

Mother Lu's problems are less serious than Father Lu. Mother Lu has a light zodiac sign, so she is easily affected by the magnetic field of Yin energy. If the Yin energy is too strong, she will be out of breath, feel tight in the chest, and even become depressed. In severe cases, hallucinations may occur. 

In this case, she only need a talisman to expel the Yin and block evil spirits to drive away the Yin.

Tao Dian looked at the wooden box curiously: "Can you tell when this thing was made? Is it the funerary object of the owner of the tomb? The tombs are not too far from here. Maybe this entire area is within the scope of the tombs. 

"This thing is buried so deep in the soil, and it was even buried under the basement. Do you think this is possible?"

Xiao Guai said: "Probably not. This is something of modern craftsmanship. You see there are iron sheets here. There was no such iron craftsmanship in ancient times. Moreover, the supervision of iron ore and the like was very strict, ordinary civilians even can't afford an iron pot.