Chapter 216 - Old Grudges [05]

A living person, in less than a minute, changes from a plump body to a living skeleton in the blink of an eye. This kind of scene can only be seen in some film and television special effects, and if this kind of special effects is used in domestic movies, it will often criticized as cheap. 

But now, even after the analysis and dissection of the frames by the major experts, they have not been able to find traces of the video being manipulated. It is really impossible to analyze why a living person can become like this in the blink of an eye, in live broadcast in full view of everyone.

Soon Yan Zhen's identity was also discovered. He was the Taoist priest of Zhenyuan Temple, one of the top ten Taoist temples in Y City. It can be seen from the name that Yan Zhen, the Taoist priest in Zhenyuan Temple, his status is not low, otherwise he would not dare to use the word 'zhen' in his Taoist title. 

Not long after the video was exposed, someone revealed Taoist priest Yan Zhen's life history.

Taoist temples, Taoist associations, even calligraphy associations, visiting professors at a certain university, and a long list of honorary titles. To sum up, there is indeed a person who speaks the truth, and his identity as a Taoist priest is also true.  

The lectures he preached that day are also real, which means that everything that happens in the video may also be true.

So the question is, if this is true, why does this happen?

Netizens have all kinds of speculations, saying that Yan Zhen failed to overcome the tribulation, that his practice went wrong and became a demon, that his evil practice skills were backfired.

Some people said that Yan Zhen activated the talisman before. It was obvious that he was fighting with others in the distance, but he lost the fight and lost his life. So someone followed this line and even compiled a million-word story about love, hate, and hatred in Taoist metaphysics over the past century.

The discussion on the Internet was very lively. Although the Internet purge operation had been launched, the live video was still circulated privately. 

In fact, the life was not lost as stated on the Internet. At the moment, there were Taoists, people from the Guild and even Buddhists came in the special ward. 

Yan Zhen's ability is one of the best in the entire Metaphysics World, otherwise he would not be able to occupy a place in the Zhenyuan Temple. 

He is well versed in the art of transfer, and he often teaches and transfers his knowledge on weekdays. 

Even if he does some heretical things, it is just a few clicks. So far, he has never touching human life, and he abides by the rules of the circle and returns half of his income to the society. 

Therefore, even people who often come into contact with Taoism and Buddhism have not discovered that he has done anything that harms his moral character. 

But who would have thought that in this so-called orthodox environment, Yan Zhen would have the guts to do things like making money by taking advantage of others. 

Now it's good that Yan Zhen's matter has been exposed. There is such a cancer in Metaphysics World's righteous way. It really makes those related to them lose face, especially Zhenyuan Temple. 

After all, it is also a local Taoist temple with a good reputation. It has raised such a scum and is still regarded as a master. How will they face the believers in the future? 

It is even unclear to what extent the reputation of the entire Taoist temple has been corrupted by this scourge.

But this incident happened to be exposed in public. Even if the public did not know the inside story, this unscientific way of exposure really caused a headache for many people.